Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

abhi toh kitni party karna baaki hai mere dost!!!😳 Godh bharaii hai and in May the first anniversary of Veeya Nandmi Heaven is approaching😳😳

sanaya only 1 year and 10 heavens ..my god !!!!!!!
veeya /nandmi r so famous 😃 
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone 😃
so did u guys watched Nandmi's sexy photoshoot on sbb😳
dey did this photoshoot for valentines day....n nandish said he is very excited for 14th feb as this wl b their first valentines day😳❤️
dey both were looking so good n sitting so close to each other☺️...a must watch for all of us😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

ankit you says very rightly itna sab kuch ho gaya par tappu ajj bhi veer se pyaar karti hai ichcha ki trah nahi vansh ke marne ke char din baad hi apne devar ke saath consumation ki tyaari me hoon. tappu never leave the person who she love her yehi baat to uski acchi lagti hai.

Precisely😳 If Tapu loves she loves forever. The way when she sees Veer she gets a huge smile on her face even after EVERYTHING and then her face goes to sadness when she remembers what happened. After everything she didnt forget Veer if she wanted she cudve gone off and married someone else too but no she didnt and she has always respected her love I know in stupidity she has done some things that might make people think otherwise but truth is...she loves him! Truly! Madly! Deeply!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

hi everyone 😃

so did u guys watched Nandmi's sexy photoshoot on sbb😳
dey did this photoshoot for valentines day....n nandish said he is very excited for 14th feb as this wl b their first valentines day😳❤️
dey both were looking so good n sitting so close to each other☺️...a must watch for all of us😃

anu dear me and sanaya were waiting for u ..as always u r the link provider 😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ichvee

😃 bakvaas😃          baak baak vaas

THIS IS FOR VEEYA/NANDMI FANS ONLY😃 PLEASE STAY OUT!😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

anu dear me and sanaya were waiting for u ..as always u r the link provider 😆😆

yes anu I am dying to see it so please please get us the link soon😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail

veeya /nandmi r so famous 😃 

Koi Shaq Ankit?😳
ankit_34 thumbnail

Precisely😳 If Tapu loves she loves forever. The way when she sees Veer she gets a huge smile on her face even after EVERYTHING and then her face goes to sadness when she remembers what happened. After everything she didnt forget Veer if she wanted she cudve gone off and married someone else too but no she didnt and she has always respected her love I know in stupidity she has done some things that might make people think otherwise but truth is...she loves him! Truly! Madly! Deeply!

sanayaji she had only 1 problem with this ..that she hated iccha to the core and that made her look like a villain ..but now ..if her hatred for iccha disappears ..then i dont think even veer can resist her 😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail

sanayaji she had only 1 problem with this ..that she hated iccha to the core and that made her look like a villain ..but now ..if her hatred for iccha disappears ..then i dont think even veer can resist her 😆😆

I dont have any bharosa on that idiotic guy🤬 I just hope for her sake for her baby's sake and for our sake Tapu changes herself😳
ankit_34 thumbnail

THIS IS FOR VEEYA/NANDMI FANS ONLY😃 PLEASE STAY OUT!😃

u think they wud ...aaj tak aisa huaa hai jo ab hoga.. its better we avoid there posts