Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i kind of felt bad for tapu today ....  but i think this will change her .... i do believe what nani said, veer will care for tapu .... i also have feelin g that tina will be leaving soon, that's why they might have introduce new characters .....

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ah damnnnn u know I just love the eyes!😍 and when she smiles it feels like heaven is here😍
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ah damnnnn u know I just love the eyes!😍 and when she smiles it feels like heaven is here😍

i must say the eyes are beautiful
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i went through the written updates .....and seems like tappu once again cried a lot πŸ˜­ ....god knows when veer will understand πŸ˜‘
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

i must say the eyes are beautiful

Hi Xavi I have a personal request for photos...if u have time I would LOVE if u could get us some more snapshots from Nandmi's proposal day see theres this one very special scene where he picks her up and carries her in his arms (this is at 17.22 in the video) and another where he kisses her on the forehead (this is at 16.10 in the video) and also all the other hugs and kisses and a few of the dance ones and all the scenes from 18:20 to 18:30😳 and I cant for the life of me find these pics anywhere on the net so yeh if u have timeπŸ˜ƒ  This is the video link😊 Sorry I know its not good quality but we'll have to live with it😊
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i went through the written updates .....and seems like tappu once again cried a lot πŸ˜­ ....god knows when veer will understand πŸ˜‘

Ankit ji I didnt see the epi cos u know too much weingu kills me and if u add Tapu in dukh scenes then I am dead for the whole day so to save myself the pain I aint watching the epi but I did read somewhere that Tapu says she is ready to change for Veer since Nani tells her that u have to become more sensible and all...well if thats not love then I dont what is!πŸ˜• Because for Tapasya proud and very egotistic Tapasya to think to CHANGE herself for someone is a very big deal indeed!
ankit_34 thumbnail

Ankit ji I didnt see the epi cos u know too much weingu kills me and if u add Tapu in dukh scenes then I am dead for the whole day so to save myself the pain I aint watching the epi but I did read somewhere that Tapu says she is ready to change for Veer since Nani tells her that u have to become more sensible and all...well if thats not love then I dont what is!πŸ˜• Because for Tapasya proud and very egotistic Tapasya to think to CHANGE herself for someone is a very big deal indeed!

yaa she was crying her heart out ....and she rlly decided to change ..i think tappu is rlly turning positive now ..i hope she gets veer πŸ˜­
SRKLuvr thumbnail

yaa she was crying her heart out ....and she rlly decided to change ..i think tappu is rlly turning positive now ..i hope she gets veer πŸ˜­

ichha should be flown off to a far deserted island and made to never come back but nah that wouldnt work...she should be sent where nobody would ever be ever able to findd herπŸ˜‰
ankit_34 thumbnail

ichha should be flown off to a far deserted island and made to never come back but nah that wouldnt work...she should be sent where nobody would ever be ever able to findd herπŸ˜‰

waise m impressed that tappu is no more concerned abt iccha and only concentrating on veer ....i always wanted her this way ..sanaya jo chiz hum hamesha se chahte the ...her love for veer ..now is much stronger emotion than her hatred for iccha πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

waise m impressed that tappu is no more concerned abt iccha and only concentrating on veer ....i always wanted her this way ..sanaya jo chiz hum hamesha se chahte the ...her love for veer ..now is much stronger emotion than her hatred for iccha πŸ˜ƒ

Its the best gift we could get Ankit if Tapu vows to change herself and her attitude for her child and for Veer then who can say she doesnt love Veer?  I cant wait for this!😳 I would love it if not an INCIDENT but her own will and determination changes her!😳