Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Waise u know Ankit ji Im wondering whats going to happen once Tapu gives birth to that baby.

its a leap aur kyaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waise m wondering what will happen today ...i seriously dont want tappu to indulge in nonsense with iccha ..it ruins her character ..let nani handle that πŸ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

its a leap aur kyaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise m wondering what will happen today ...i seriously dont want tappu to indulge in nonsense with iccha ..it ruins her character ..let nani handle that πŸ˜Š

Yeh I dont want that either I like Nani handeling that cos she is much better and more conniving at itπŸ˜‰ But be warned I am predicting that Veer in order to make up for his slip is going to ensure we get alot of disgusting weingu scenes today and tomorrow! UGH!🀒 Tell me if there are too many weingu scenes. I have to now go back to watching it on youtube since it comes here a day late
ankit_34 thumbnail

Yeh I dont want that either I like Nani handeling that cos she is much better and more conniving at itπŸ˜‰ But be warned I am predicting that Veer in order to make up for his slip is going to ensure we get alot of disgusting weingu scenes today and tomorrow! UGH!🀒 Tell me if there are too many weingu scenes. I have to now go back to watching it on youtube since it comes here a day late

well even i check the written updates and catch only veeya scenes ....today we might get few tappu scenes ......but tommorow toh ram hi rakhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

well even i check the written updates and catch only veeya scenes ....today we might get few tappu scenes ......but tommorow toh ram hi rakhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh remember last tuesday we got the best epi ever and this tuesday is gonna seriously wanna make us puke🀒 But never mind never mind lets see how Veer resists when he sees his baby kickingπŸ˜‰ I bet he will want to feel it cos thats a great experience just like the sonographyπŸ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail

yeh remember last tuesday we got the best epi ever and this tuesday is gonna seriously wanna make us puke🀒 But never mind never mind lets see how Veer resists when he sees his baby kickingπŸ˜‰ I bet he will want to feel it cos thats a great experience just like the sonographyπŸ˜ƒ

lols i dont think cvs dont rem what they showed last tuesday ..otherwise m sure they wudnt have planned to ruin this tuesday so badly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise what veer is doing is clearly expected ..now the thing is how will he handle iccha and his najdiki to tappu ......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail

lols i dont think cvs dont rem what they showed last tuesday ..otherwise m sure they wudnt have planned to ruin this tuesday so badly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise what veer is doing is clearly expected ..now the thing is how will he handle iccha and his najdiki to tappu ......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I dont see why he is doing so much naatak of course he only held the hand of the mother of his child and that too in the joy of seeing the child so whats with the whole guilt trip? I was wondering if he was even human when he didnt so much as care he was going to be a father and then this mai😑 God I was really wanting to kill her the other day! One thing I dont get is...do the Bundelas really think Tapu purposely instigated Vansh to make him kill himself? God!🀒
ankit_34 thumbnail

I dont see why he is doing so much naatak of course he only held the hand of the mother of his child and that too in the joy of seeing the child so whats with the whole guilt trip? I was wondering if he was even human when he didnt so much as care he was going to be a father and then this mai😑 God I was really wanting to kill her the other day! One thing I dont get is...do the Bundelas really think Tapu purposely instigated Vansh to make him kill himself? God!🀒

seriously ..after vansh's incidence ...tappu has said so many times to herself ki vansh bhaiya hum aapko maarna ni chahte the ..😭 it was only to save herself from vansh's bullet ..she never expected that vansh wud shoot himself ..after what she  said ...😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail

seriously ..after vansh's incidence ...tappu has said so many times to herself ki vansh bhaiya hum aapko maarna ni chahte the ..😭 it was only to save herself from vansh's bullet ..she never expected that vansh wud shoot himself ..after what she  said ...😭

I admit whatever she did to Vansh before trying to hurt Ichha was wrong but in the end its the same story isnt it Tapu was poisoned by nani and Vansh was poisoned by Tapu and both were in a vulnerable state when they got poisoned and I think people conveniently forget what the psychiatrist said that addicts whose treatment has not been completed are prone to self harm and harming others! How was Tapu to be sure she wasnt going to be shot? It was completely self defence! I know she said alot of karvi baatein but she is like that with everyone she said soo many things to Veer on the 16th December 09 epi about how he wasnt able to stand up for his love and blah blah but its not like Veerr went and committed suicide! I know Tapu is wrong but that doesnt mean people should accuse her of murdering him! She has been sorry for hurting Vansh its not like she knew or intended it to happen! Im wondering how come the Bundelas didnt realise that Vansh had pointed a gun at her head!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
ankit_34 thumbnail

I admit whatever she did to Vansh before trying to hurt Ichha was wrong but in the end its the same story isnt it Tapu was poisoned by nani and Vansh was poisoned by Tapu and both were in a vulnerable state when they got poisoned and I think people conveniently forget what the psychiatrist said that addicts whose treatment has not been completed are prone to self harm and harming others! How was Tapu to be sure she wasnt going to be shot? It was completely self defence! I know she said alot of karvi baatein but she is like that with everyone she said soo many things to Veer on the 16th December 09 epi about how he wasnt able to stand up for his love and blah blah but its not like Veerr went and committed suicide! I know Tapu is wrong but that doesnt mean people should accuse her of murder! She has been sorry for hurting Vansh its not like she knew or intended it to happen!
[/QUOTE] very correctly said sanayaji i always believe that ..vansh's suicide was totally a mistake ..and she never thought that this might happen ..what she said was in self defence ...and that veer example is gud that shows the difference between a disturbed mind and a strong mind...waise if veer wud have committed suicide i dont think tappu wud have remained alive πŸ˜­
SRKLuvr thumbnail

I admit whatever she did to Vansh before trying to hurt Ichha was wrong but in the end its the same story isnt it Tapu was poisoned by nani and Vansh was poisoned by Tapu and both were in a vulnerable state when they got poisoned and I think people conveniently forget what the psychiatrist said that addicts whose treatment has not been completed are prone to self harm and harming others! How was Tapu to be sure she wasnt going to be shot? It was completely self defence! I know she said alot of karvi baatein but she is like that with everyone she said soo many things to Veer on the 16th December 09 epi about how he wasnt able to stand up for his love and blah blah but its not like Veerr went and committed suicide! I know Tapu is wrong but that doesnt mean people should accuse her of murder! She has been sorry for hurting Vansh its not like she knew or intended it to happen!

very correctly said sanayaji i always believe that ..vansh's suicide was totally a mistake ..and she never thought that this might happen ..what she said was in self defence ...and that veer example is gud that shows the difference between a disturbed mind and a strong mind...waise if veer wud have committed suicide i dont think tappu wud have remained alive πŸ˜­[/QUOTE]

shubh shubh bolo Ankit ji😭 Tapu says lots of karvi baatein how much karvi baatein she said to Ichha the other day but I cannot understand at all why everyone thinks she did it intentionally! She didnt even know Vansh was suicidal if we remember right she wasnt even there on the two occasions he made attempts at suicide. Theres a difference between hating someone with a reason and just exaggerating to hate someone.