Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: trupat

well can't blame tapu, she was just happy to see veer's reaction .... i dont remember tapu being sad when he took the hand away .... but did u see how guilty veer was feeling ..... loved it ..... but now wonder what the new character is going to bring .....

sorry guys have to go now .....
happy to see u back sanya ..... bye prithica and anu 😊

bye tanya..tc😊
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Tapasya always becomes so helpless in front of Veer...its like at that time she has no control of her emotions and does what her heart tells her. Ah well I was just happy tht he actually started feeling for the kid that is his own flesh and blood! And Mai can just go to hell😡 She wants to snatch my Tapus khushi from her????😡

i was very angry after that episode that mai is  absolutely mad😡.i am scared for tapu she cant bear the shock of loosing her baby on top of that if the baby stays in the bhouse with weingu and starts calling ichcha ma she will be shattered.i really hope jogi does something for his daughter and stops this looser mai from snatching away tapu's kid.😡
the masti club is looking very beautiful.great job sanaya👏
Aurora. thumbnail

I know I may sound evil and a sadist but seriously even though I know Ichha is not bad I just resent her so when nani or someone else hurts her I feel happy cos because of her we cant get our Veeya😡 But that scene completely bowled me over! See my craziness? Im watching it AGAIN!😳

bye tanya.
i agree i know that ichcha is good at heart i even used to like her before the leap but after the leap her dumbness and over sacrificing nature started irritating me😡.but after weingu's marriage i have started hating her maybe because of my love for vancha and veeya.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i was very angry after that episode that mai is  absolutely mad😡.i am scared for tapu she cant bear the shock of loosing her baby on top of that if the baby stays in the bhouse with weingu and starts calling ichcha ma she will be shattered.i really hope jogi does something for his daughter and stops this looser mai from snatching away tapu's kid.😡
the masti club is looking very beautiful.great job sanaya👏

This is precisely what I am worried about my dear! The LAST thing on this Earth I could bear is our Veeya baby calling that 🤬  his ma! I wouldnt be able to bear the shock and neither would Tapu! Why is every single person intent on destroying my baby's life? i do not understand at all!😡 And Mai!😡 I just wanna kill her!😡 I hope Jogi intervenes! I got sooo angry watching Mai ranting the old budhiya🤬 I told at the start the last thing I can bear is the child being snatched from Tapu! Prithika my dear if these cvs indeed do such an atrocious crime our cvs murder plan is back on? These cvs are constantly swinging my god sometimes we love them sometimes we  just wanna murder them!
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tapasya always becomes so helpless in front of Veer...its like at that time she has no control of her emotions and does what her heart tells her. Ah well I was just happy tht he actually started feeling for the kid that is his own flesh and blood! And Mai can just go to hell😡 She wants to snatch my Tapus khushi from her????😡

dont worry sanaya dat stupid maiAngry wl never b able to snatch tappu's baby from her....atleast jogi wl never let dis happen to her daughter n m sure of dat😊    but d thing is now when a new character is being introduced v might get to c very less scenes of veeya😔 but even if they gv us one good scene in a week...m happy wid it😊

Aurora. thumbnail
our cvs murder plan has taken a backseat now .i am actually happy with them for giving us tapu's pregnancy and the sonography scene 😃😃but if the cvs even think of separating tapu and her baby or making ichcha his/her mother i plan will be back in action and this time our plan will be even more dangerous for the cvs😡.
Aurora. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

dont worry sanaya dat stupid mai😡 wl never b able to snatch tappu's baby from her....atleast jogi wl never let dis happen to her daughter n m sure of dat😊    but d thing is now when a new character is being introduced v might get to c very less scenes of veeya😔 but even if they gv us one good scene in a week...m happy wid it😊

i will be more than happy if the cvs continue showing veeya we can easily  be happy wid one scene in a week when we have waited for almost 6 months to get veeya and tapu's pregnancy😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

dont worry sanaya dat stupid mai😡 wl never b able to snatch tappu's baby from her....atleast jogi wl never let dis happen to her daughter n m sure of dat😊    but d thing is now when a new character is being introduced v might get to c very less scenes of veeya😔 but even if they gv us one good scene in a week...m happy wid it😊

Im very greedy Anu I need one good Veeya scene at least every second epi cos I cant stand that weingu at all its like some sort of corrosive hatred towards them and I miss my Veeya desperately and those days they were married. And honestly I find Jogi weak! I hate Mai!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

our cvs murder plan has taken a backseat now .i am actually happy with them for giving us tapu's pregnancy and the sonography scene 😃😃but if the cvs even think of separating tapu and her baby or making ichcha his/her mother i plan will be back in action and this time our plan will be even more dangerous for the cvs😡.

Backseat for now but im with u dear I am not gonna spare them if they do any such atrocities!😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail

i will be more than happy if the cvs continue showing veeya we can easily  be happy wid one scene in a week when we have waited for almost 6 months to get veeya and tapu's pregnancy😃

sabre ka phal meetha hota hai...so ive heard. But too bad im an extremely impatient person!😕