Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone😃
i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problems😡.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanaya👏 love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderful😳😍.i have started watching uttaran on tv again😃.i am soo glad that ur back😃
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lets wait for godh bharai ....i m sure they will do one on the show, so maybe we can do it then .....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

hello everyone😃

i am so sorry for being late my stupid internet was giving some problems😡.
anyways the front page is beautiful sanaya👏 love the nandmi proposal pics and ofcourse the sonography scene was wonderful😳😍.i have started watching uttaran on tv again😃.i am soo glad that ur back😃

Hello my dear I was waiting for you looks like Ankit ji has not shown up yet either😆 I am in seventh heaven these days with Veeya and Nandmi magic and I cant sometimes help but wishing Ichha would just get away from their lives just disappear and leave them alone forever and then they can raise their baby together but alas these cvs I dont think will do that however I am happy for some Veeya scenes😃 Just loved the way Veer got emotional it was awesome and the hand thing its really true that a baby changes everything😳 I am soo glad that im back too! Now I can be here as long as I want😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

lets wait for godh bharai ....i m sure they will do one on the show, so maybe we can do it then .....

Yeh we will wait a few weeks😊 Normally I know its done in the seventh month so we shall wait as it is all the preparations are done😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Oh and yes please everyone read the last bit of the front page as we have a new little rule😉
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Hello my dear I was waiting for you looks like Ankit ji has not shown up yet either😆 I am in seventh heaven these days with Veeya and Nandmi magic and I cant sometimes help but wishing Ichha would just get away from their lives just disappear and leave them alone forever and then they can raise their baby together but alas these cvs I dont think will do that however I am happy for some Veeya scenes😃 Just loved the way Veer got emotional it was awesome and the hand thing its really true that a baby changes everything😳 I am soo glad that im back too! Now I can be here as long as I want😳

sorry i kept you waiting😭 i was getting very restless because i was actually waiting to cum and celebrate.
veer's expressions were too good for the first time he actually felt for his baby though i wish tapu hadnt kept her hand,veer would have stayed longer then😔.i am very excited for the upcoming veeya scenes 😃
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well can't blame tapu, she was just happy to see veer's reaction .... i dont remember tapu being sad when he took the hand away .... but did u see how guilty veer was feeling ..... loved it ..... but now wonder what the new character is going to bring .....
sorry guys have to go now .....
happy to see u back sanya ..... bye prithica and anu 😊
Edited by trupat - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

sorry i kept you waiting😭 i was getting very restless because i was actually waiting to cum and celebrate.
veer's expressions were too good for the first time he actually felt for his baby though i wish tapu hadnt kept her hand,veer would have stayed longer then😔.i am very excited for the upcoming veeya scenes 😃

Tapasya always becomes so helpless in front of Veer...its like at that time she has no control of her emotions and does what her heart tells her. Ah well I was just happy tht he actually started feeling for the kid that is his own flesh and blood! And Mai can just go to hell😡 She wants to snatch my Tapus khushi from her????😡
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

hii anu ..... how r u .... yesterday's episode was really good .... we should applaud 👏 nani for that ....  bad/good she always tries to help tapu 😃

hi prithika😃
n yes nani is d only saviour of Tappu in b house
it was only coz of her effort veeya went alone for d sonography😃
n seriously i loved that scene...nandmi were outstanding in their performance👏
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

hi prithika😃
n yes nani is d only saviour of Tappu in b house
it was only coz of her effort veeya went alone for d sonography😃
n seriously i loved that scene...nandmi were outstanding in their performance👏

I know I may sound evil and a sadist but seriously even though I know Ichha is not bad I just resent her so when nani or someone else hurts her I feel happy cos because of her we cant get our Veeya😡 But that scene completely bowled me over! See my craziness? Im watching it AGAIN!😳