Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Reflective Piece on Abhishek Bachchan (Page 4)

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Lotus_Flower Senior Member
Lotus_Flower
Lotus_Flower

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
ok guys if you think aish and abhi had a love marriage then your in la la land..i think with aishwarya she was sick of following her heart and wanted to marry someone who had a respectful name (bachan) and someone her parents would love.

im not saying she doesn't love abhi she probably does now..BUT..in life sometimes the person we love is someone we can't marry (salman)..im sure she really loved salman and he hurt her bad..

abhi on the other hand follows her instructions and she can be the queen of the house. she is more in love with the fact she has more power now that she has the bachan name..thats all she ever wanted abhi could have looked like johnny lever and she would have still married him.

Edited by Lotus_Flower - 16 January 2011 at 6:17pm
_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lotus_Flower

ok guys if you think aish and abhi had a love marriage then your in la la land..i think with aishwarya she was sick of following her heart and wanted to marry someone who had a respectful name (bachan) and someone her parents would love.

im not saying she doesn't love abhi she probably does now..BUT..in life sometimes the person we love is someone we can't marry (salman)..im sure she really loved salman and he hurt her bad..

abhi on the other hand follows her instructions and she can be the queen of the house. she is more in love with the fact she has more power now that she has the bachan name..thats all she ever wanted abhi could have looked like johnny lever and she would have still married him.

Well don't every girl want a man who they can trust and of course has good family background!! We all look for that!! Looks doesn't matter.. you need to life what that person for the rest of your life... aishu made a wise decision.. I agree about her parents... I think aish has listen to her parents... and that is one of the reason she married abhi.. off course also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melonie

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapna27

Originally posted by Lotus_Flower

Well don't every girl want a man who they can trust and of course has good family background!! We all look for that!! Looks doesn't matter.. you need to life what that person for the rest of your life... aishu made a wise decision.. I agree about her parents... I think aish has listen to her parents... and that is one of the reason she married abhi.. off course also.
I agree with Sapna. I don't understand why Ash is always subjected to statements like it. Not JUST Ash everyone in this world is selfish only in degree they vary. I want to to know which girl in this world would not want a respectable family name...which girl wouldn't want her partner to respect her parents?
There are a LOT couples in this world where the wife has more control over the house. Recent example will be Imraan and Avantika. I think in Farah's show his friends did say they all call Avantika a General and when Farah Khan asked if she was bossy type Imraan said he didn't have a problem with it.
I don't mean to offened you but I was just tired of seeing Ash constantly subjected to this statement Embarrassed
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eroticlover

Confused Ok, noone knows if Aish is bossy or not.  In her public interviews, she comes across as extremely protective about Abhishek.  However, that is their business.  Again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but so many people can say other actresses are arrogant.  Why single out Aish?  Anyone can come across as the same way.  It is like we do not know her personally anyway. 
 Exactly. We surely don't know what kind of equation they have neither do we know how they are at home LOL
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Poor Abhi. He is just unlucky in his professional life. May be with time it will change and people will appreciate him better Big smile

Go to top