India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Request to the CVs!

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
CVs, wish we could have a good online interaction with the cvs of GHSP at least once in two weeks, where we get to pose our questions, express our doubts and even applaud cvs for the times they have done a good job. But, more importantly have a good exchange to realize what makes these cvs tick and why do they suddenly, especially when things are going well, go completely off the track and spoil the whole viewing experience for GHSP followers.

Since yesterday's episode the forum is again abuzz with dissappointed fans, wondering where the show is going, why Maan-Geet wedding is being clouded by such unwanted bad omens. Cvs, please stop messing with the golden goose, you will end up with nothing on your plate. Maan-Geet are your golden geese so to speak. The show is such a hit despite the blunders you have managed to commit along the way, only because of their superb acting, and because of fans loving them so much....

But there is a limit to everything. All we want is for the story to proceed well, with a consistent and continued flow of storyline and logic. And just as important especially NOW is Geet-Maan wedding and SR. Yes, SR becomes just as critical since we have seen the way how far Maan-Geet have come and just how strong their relationship is. NOw it needs to proceed further, not get stagnat at the same level.

There are not many who are going to care if SR track is prolonged and stretched beyong bearing.
Remember part of a song,  " Itne tarse ke pyaas bhi na rahi" . That is seriously becoming the state of all Geet- Maan fans. We have waited and waited with bated breaths, continued despite some major illogical tracks hoping that you will make it all alrigh. And for a while you'll even seemed to do that. But now yet again and this time seems irrepairable that you are turning this beautiful wedding into a nightmare situation.

Please in your own words - Baksh do humein. Hum thak chuke hai aapse lad lad ke. Humein sirf Geet-Maan ki khushi chaheye abhi, itna koi vighna bagair karva do. And please wedding +SR - Honeymoon not yet, can understand. But no marriage is complete with consummation especially of a couple that are truly in love with each other as the protagonists of GHSP are, please do not turn this series into a fiasco

Also, please do not throw Maan or Geet into jail If for any personal reason any of the actors need to go on a holiday, please come up with a creative storyline, but not the jail yatra. IT is no ones idea of fun!!!

Please do not take this as cv bashing, we have had so much fan expectation bashing from cvs that we can only return the favor, if bashing is how you'll want to see it. I would say this is a sincere plea and a critique from one of GHSP fans, hopefully echoing other fan's sentiments!!!

FRIENDS PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS  - DOES THIS ECHO WHAT YOU FEEL OR NOT?

Edited by sarrm - 15 January 2011 at 3:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leila_99Maneet2cutenimmishabina03blackb28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

we would love to interact with the cv's like tht idea ....

coming to the jail yatra ... it's not sure so don't worry about it ...

wedding is bound to happen .... so it will happen ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karimaan

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

we would love to interact with the cv's like tht idea ....

I am glad you think so. It would be great to interact with the cvs from time to time. It will leave us in good spirits and it will certainly help cvs know what their audiences at least on this forum look out for.

coming to the jail yatra ... it's not sure so don't worry about it ...

I hope you are right, I was not ready to believe this yesterday afternoon, but after the episode yesterday, have been in jitters, trying not to think of Maan/Geet in Jail. Unki shadi or sr ki vaat lag jayegi

wedding is bound to happen .... so it will happen ....

Tumhare muu mein ghee shakkar, kahi aisa na ho, reality mein kisi ki shadi ho jaye aur GHSP mein MSK-Geet latakte reh jaye

dewdropred

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i agree with u.......
omkars Groupbie
omkars
omkars

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
A very nice post.  I am an ardent admirer of MAANEET.  In all these years I have never been following a daily soap.  I started watching the show because I saw a lot of positivity in the seral but offlate this serial is turning out to be boring because of the negativity created by the CVs.  I find the direction also a bit confusing because of the loose ends like how NT came into KM, Who bailed out Brij, How NT got the gun and MAAN's mobile.  These questions needs to be answered then only the show will look real.

I have to say with a heavy heart that because of the unaswered queries the show is not getting any nomination inspite of having such wonderful actors like Dhrasti and GC.  They are not getting the recognition due to them.  Poor guys.  My heart bleeds for them

sarrm

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omkars

A very nice post.  I am an ardent admirer of MAANEET.  In all these years I have never been following a daily soap.  I started watching the show because I saw a lot of positivity in the seral but offlate this serial is turning out to be boring because of the negativity created by the CVs.  I find the direction also a bit confusing because of the loose ends like how NT came into KM, Who bailed out Brij, How NT got the gun and MAAN's mobile.  These questions needs to be answered then only the show will look real.

I have to say with a heavy heart that because of the unaswered queries the show is not getting any nomination inspite of having such wonderful actors like Dhrasti and GC.  They are not getting the recognition due to them.  Poor guys.  My heart bleeds for them

Hi Omkars, thanks for your post.
Glad to meet yet another Maaneet admirer. Its strange that Maneet now have such emotional hold over us that we are yoyoing when their screen future is concealed in ambuguity due to the storyline!!!
You raised some valid points with reference to continuity. Wish cvs realized this once and for all and made a resolution that never from now on  NOT to leave any loose ends untied and unexplained. Geet would then have more viewership, curent viewers would be satisfied and at rest that cvs are taking care of all aspects to keep the show successfully going.

I used to watch these rishta awards before, but since starting to watch Geet, i have stopped cause everytime i see it i find these two deserving and favourite stars missing out on what showuld be rightfully theirs!!!

Edited by sarrm - 15 January 2011 at 5:51am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top