Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Amma and her bitter words........ (Page 7)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi guys, been reading your comments, and i also feel, much as i love kriya, they're going round in circles lately, the love is there, but still glitches in their relationship.  At one time, i would also have balked at the idea of splitting them up, but now i'm beginning to think it might be a good idea.
K would realise he's got to learn to read and write and be more ambitious, and P would see how much she has taken his love for granted.  This time round she would also miss him terribly, unlike last time they split, and we could have that lovely sad song of theirs and the making up would be 'phantashtic'!  Another SR sceneWink
They've made it so boring lately, and Amma has stated several times now that she regrets carrying Krish in her womb for 9 months (it happens when you're pregnant) blah blah, and K must be getting sick of it.  And when he tries to help P it backfires on him so he might start thinking seriously what's the point and P will rebel.  Just a few thoughts, but we can only guess, after all the cvs have been letting us down lately, maybe it will all result in kriya separating temporarily.
BTW, I watched chalte chalte last night, with SRK and Rani M, and the scene when she left him with her suitcase reminded me of when P was about to leave K during the sep mahaepi
and i could imagine kriya in a similar situation.

vry well said...............ClapClap i know it whd be almost untoratble for kriya fns.......but if this happns the story will move forward............focuss will b upon kriya n most importantly..............krishan will go thorugh his transfromation slowly slowly.............at present hez happy with the thought that pratigya loves him........n thats enough for him.......but he need to understand that he have to change hs ways for pratigya's happiness...........all this can only happn wen krishna start fearing about loosing his beloved...............till now this is wat cv''s have shown us that wenever krishna is about to loose pratigya he realises his mistake or wat transformation he have to bring in his idea,n in his way of doing things.............

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
ther will be small rift between kriya ,,,,, maybe ,, wen prats decided 2 do work /  may be her earning s mor than him;;;;;;;;; either n takur niwas/ pratigya niwas ; tis will cause inferiorty  complex n krish and may be ss and amma utilize tis opportunity and try 2 brain wash krish and tis lead 2 arugument betwen them and may be krish ask her 2 leave "as  u know baba cant live wit out her babu for long time"......every time c.v cant show kriya as a happy couple  they hve 2 show small rift between them   (only for shorter period tis will develop  ther relationship even mor stronger) 
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

ther will be small rift between kriya ,,,,, maybe ,, wen prats decided 2 do work /  may be her earning s mor than him;;;;;;;;; either n takur niwas/ pratigya niwas ; tis will cause inferiorty  complex n krish and may be ss and amma utilize tis opportunity and try 2 brain wash krish and tis lead 2 arugument betwen them and may be krish ask her 2 leave "as  u know baba cant live wit out her babu for long time"......every time c.v cant show kriya as a happy couple  they hve 2 show small rift between them   (only for shorter period tis will develop  ther relationship even mor stronger) 
             hope soo........as i don't want too see their relation back to squre one after soo much closeness between them..............it whd be painfull for viewers to watch this..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

na9na

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Amma may be villain but she speaks bitter TRUTH at times .
Mehraroo has already made Krishnas life hell , what more can she and her infernal maayka make ? But still , perhaps MORE is to come from MEHRAROO's end . 
I mean look at the life Krishna leads .............always tense .........placating his family , explaining his wife to them , then placating Mehraroo in bedroom , then wondering if he will get any by constantly judging Mehraroo's face . I feel sorry for the guy .
Mehraroo however didnt think of advising Komal to press charges against Adarsh for denyingconsummation and showing contempt
Neither did Mehraroo turn in Arushi for bigamy
But Mehraroo will run with a  hatchet after Krishna and his family . Always . And Amma knows this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Amma may be villain but she speaks bitter TRUTH at times .
Mehraroo has already made Krishnas life hell , what more can she and her infernal maayka make ? But still , perhaps MORE is to come from MEHRAROO's end . 
I mean look at the life Krishna leads .............always tense .........placating his family , explaining his wife to them , then placating Mehraroo in bedroom , then wondering if he will get any by constantly judging Mehraroo's face . I feel sorry for the guy .
Mehraroo however didnt think of advising Komal to press charges against Adarsh for denyingconsummation and showing contempt
Neither did Mehraroo turn in Arushi for bigamy
But Mehraroo will run with a  hatchet after Krishna and his family . Always . And Amma knows this .
    hi koolsaadhu....may i know ur name............Smile  i agree with u at some points n some not...........

welll i feel both krishan n pratigya unknowingly hurt each other..............if krishan hurts pratigya thats all bz of his anger ,that he looses control on his toung.............but lyk he says his anger don't have a long life and ends quikly.............where as pratigya.........shez shown a grl  who stands for ryt but some times in reality person shd also lesin to others also even if thy are wrong..........this thing is vry rare in pratigya.....for pratigya it's all about wghite n blue......but in realty tehre is nothing white or blue..........things are grey in reality..............and this is why i lyk krishan's character ..............a typical real life character........not alwayz ryt n also not wtrong........

koolsadhu i think both kriya are disrespected by their in laws..........i can understand thakurs are lyk this thy are disgusting ppl who don't want to exxppect pratigya even after knowing krishan loves her sooo much,..............but wats wrong with sucsena's.............thy are shown understanding ppl but still at various points thy  without ny reason scolds krishan............for his support n affection for them..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakoolsadhu1000

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=telstra]   wat have u done naziaa...................ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOL
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaara first of all love your pp wowClapmr behll is lookingEmbarrassed yaara after todays epi this is left to b done na kriya rift AngryOuch

Hey, I love your DP.......Star

ROFL
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
pragati , u can call me kools ...everyone calls me that , my real name is too long
did u see how sucsena shamu was yelling at krishna when arushis wedding to aman broke and he was falling at igs feet .....krishna only tried to tell him about how its really better for arushi not to marry aman
what i dont like about krishna is he has not shown enough self respect . He shud show some and take firm stands..as firm as Pratigyas . The CVs butchered his wonderfully grey street smart character .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

na9naPragati.T

Go to top