Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Amma and her bitter words........ (Page 4)

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
She is getting married na.............how scary !! Ouch 

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i don't want to believe it , but i think this is the way track is headed not soon but later..........................bec SS won't just sit and relax and watch his laadla going far away from him, literally ........................he will come up with some master plan or with pratigya leaping before seeing what is she falling into , krishna will find himself insulted or alone (misunderstanding , ofcourse) and this time the love-hate equation would be the other way around..................i don't want to believe it, but the CVs r constantly hinting at such a track.....................Cry
        hey dhanya...............Smile  more than s.s i think shakti whd do something to create misunderstanding...............AngryAngry  lyk he warned not to come between kesar n his matters otehrwise i'll ruin ur relation...wen krya saved kesar';s child.............OuchOuch  but i don't think krishan will misunderstand pratigya.........this character is not lyk other  male leads....atleast...till now this is wat cv's make us belived....but i'll deffinatelly stop watching the show if cv's will show krishan misunderstanding pratigya.............n turning him in so callled male lead...........CryOuchSleepy

oh no , there is no generalization about the 'male leads'....................misunderstandings happen too often in real life too,don't they? ......................what i am implying is that after kriya leaving TN and living in PN, something should happen to spice things up, they can't just go on showing blind love from either side................a rift, a small one is required only so that when they make up it would be more fun and u know 'ahem' to watch................... Embarrassed
               ya i know....bu i'm talking about krishna doubting on pratigya's character n than leaving her.............thats not krishan is about........he has shown vry loyal...........so lets see wat happns...............but i've a feel s.s won't do ny harm to their relation............afterall he loves his baba vry much..........it whd be only shaktia....................AngryAngry    ohh yaa i hope soo.............whd be fun to watch ahem ahemm after a long time than.................EmbarrassedLOLLOL

no no dear, it is not like that .......................i am not saying that he will doubt prtigya's character...............if he does then the serial gone tel lene.............Angry  what i was implying was that he will start thinking maybe she is using him or taking advantage of him............or taking him for granted...............like that, see already he chided her in front of arushi for taking advantage of his love for her.................so that's why......................well, sakthi would definitely look for revenge but SS hates pratigya more than he loves his baba.................so i think SS, amma and sakthi will try to harm kriya------------ie SS and amma will try to harm pratigya but sakthi will go for krishna and i think this will be the opening call for SS to turn against sakthi................
                exactly....if thy show krishn behavng lyk this then nothing can sve their show..............OuchOuch bz krishan is shown who can be angry with prats but whd never leave her...........but yesterday i felt that  all this is happning all bz of arrushi's silly revenge from her sis.......taht kesar will goo through more torture now.............now hop-e kriya will stop all the crap.......n i want to see krishan calling th cops now.......n not pratigya............wanna see krishan taking a stand against shakti................enough of his majnogiri...........Ouch
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

ROFL
ohhh goshhh.........u r impossible..............ROFLROFL   why is it scary for u explain..............WinkLOLLOL
Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ohhh goshhh.........u r impossible..............ROFLROFL   why is it scary for u explain..............WinkLOLLOL

I hope her future hubby is not like K  Wink  ROFL
Ok 15 mins over.....byeee.  Confused

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ohhh goshhh.........u r impossible..............ROFL   why is it scary for u explain..............WinkLOLLOL

I hope her future hubby is not like K  Wink  ROFL
Ok 15 mins over.....byeee.  Confused
behoodiii stopp it................ROFL 

going...............Confused okk  byeee..........btw nisha was asking ur blood group..............LOLLOLLOL
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Behoodi.... Tumko KriYa se kauno takleef hai ka ?? Why do U want sumthg BAD to happen?
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
parul,

all i can say this bacha she kept saying this one liner from the very first day pratigya has entered into krishna's life... so chill if there would be any tiff between them it would get resolved by krishu coz he cant stay away from his madam.

babithaj

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

frnds,i was thinking wat if amma's word which he said to krishna that ''ur mehraroo will make ur life hell ''.....................turn true...........i hope cv's are not palning a rift between kriya..........it whd not be bearable to watch.........kriya back to the square............lyk thy were in the begning of marriage...........

viewers are attached to kriya soo much that now will not be able to watch kriya love and hate relationship again.already cv's are torturing us by YKW.........n now if this happns............MKAP loose it's remaining loyal fans..................

ur comments on this..............?

Tum kyon is tara ki behooda khyaal CVS ki dimaag mein dal rahi ho behoodiAngry kahin is plot ko copy naa kar baiteLOL

Go to top