Pratigya

Amma and her bitter words........ - Page 6

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: na9na

ther will be small rift between kriya ,,,,, maybe ,, wen prats decided 2 do work /  may be her earning s mor than him;;;;;;;;; either n takur niwas/ pratigya niwas ; tis will cause inferiorty  complex n krish and may be ss and amma utilize tis opportunity and try 2 brain wash krish and tis lead 2 arugument betwen them and may be krish ask her 2 leave "as  u know baba cant live wit out her babu for long time"......every time c.v cant show kriya as a happy couple  they hve 2 show small rift between them   (only for shorter period tis will develop  ther relationship even mor stronger) 

hope soo........as i don't want too see their relation back to squre one after soo much closeness between them..............it whd be painfull for viewers to watch this..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amma may be villain but she speaks bitter TRUTH at times .
Mehraroo has already made Krishnas life hell , what more can she and her infernal maayka make ? But still , perhaps MORE is to come from MEHRAROO's end . 
I mean look at the life Krishna leads .............always tense .........placating his family , explaining his wife to them , then placating Mehraroo in bedroom , then wondering if he will get any by constantly judging Mehraroo's face . I feel sorry for the guy .
Mehraroo however didnt think of advising Komal to press charges against Adarsh for denyingconsummation and showing contempt
Neither did Mehraroo turn in Arushi for bigamy
But Mehraroo will run with a  hatchet after Krishna and his family . Always . And Amma knows this .
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Amma may be villain but she speaks bitter TRUTH at times .

Mehraroo has already made Krishnas life hell , what more can she and her infernal maayka make ? But still , perhaps MORE is to come from MEHRAROO's end . 
I mean look at the life Krishna leads .............always tense .........placating his family , explaining his wife to them , then placating Mehraroo in bedroom , then wondering if he will get any by constantly judging Mehraroo's face . I feel sorry for the guy .
Mehraroo however didnt think of advising Komal to press charges against Adarsh for denyingconsummation and showing contempt
Neither did Mehraroo turn in Arushi for bigamy
But Mehraroo will run with a  hatchet after Krishna and his family . Always . And Amma knows this .

hi koolsaadhu....may i know ur name............😊  i agree with u at some points n some not...........

welll i feel both krishan n pratigya unknowingly hurt each other..............if krishan hurts pratigya thats all bz of his anger ,that he looses control on his toung.............but lyk he says his anger don't have a long life and ends quikly.............where as pratigya.........shez shown a grl  who stands for ryt but some times in reality person shd also lesin to others also even if thy are wrong..........this thing is vry rare in pratigya.....for pratigya it's all about wghite n blue......but in realty tehre is nothing white or blue..........things are grey in reality..............and this is why i lyk krishan's character ..............a typical real life character........not alwayz ryt n also not wtrong........

koolsadhu i think both kriya are disrespected by their in laws..........i can understand thakurs are lyk this thy are disgusting ppl who don't want to exxppect pratigya even after knowing krishan loves her sooo much,..............but wats wrong with sucsena's.............thy are shown understanding ppl but still at various points thy  without ny reason scolds krishan............for his support n affection for them..........
Pragati.T thumbnail
[QUOTE=telstra]   wat have u done naziaa...................πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: telstra

yaara first of all love your pp wowπŸ‘mr behll is looking😳 yaara after todays epi this is left to b done na kriya rift 😑

Hey, I love your DP.......⭐️

🀣
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
pragati , u can call me kools ...everyone calls me that , my real name is too long
did u see how sucsena shamu was yelling at krishna when arushis wedding to aman broke and he was falling at igs feet .....krishna only tried to tell him about how its really better for arushi not to marry aman
what i dont like about krishna is he has not shown enough self respect . He shud show some and take firm stands..as firm as Pratigyas . The CVs butchered his wonderfully grey street smart character .
Pragati.T thumbnail

pragati , u can call me kools ...everyone calls me that , my real name is too long

did u see how sucsena shamu was yelling at krishna when arushis wedding to aman broke and he was falling at igs feet .....krishna only tried to tell him about how its really better for arushi not to marry aman
what i dont like about krishna is he has not shown enough self respect . He shud show some and take firm stands..as firm as Pratigyas . The CVs butchered his wonderfully grey street smart character .

okk kools............😊 yaaa...........during that aman drama going on.. in resturant shamji yelled him for trying to show taht he cares for them........how rude that was..............i mean it's understandable that why tahkurs don't lyk pratigya bz she don't follow their so called traditions......but wats wrong with sucsena's..........krishan alwayz supported pratigya in all bad times.............infact it was shamji who appreciated him for suporing prats after the reviltion of kiddnapping and all............n in resturant he yelled at krishna...............😑 

i thing it doesn't matters krishan if somebody ,wether thakurs or sucsena's respect him or not........as long as he has pratigya with him.............all n all i shows his clean herart......taht he still resopect sucsena's even after the way thy yellls him in front of everyone..........
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
taht he still resopect sucsena's even after the way thy yellls him in front of everyone..........
Sometimes its NOT WISE to go on showing respect to people even after they treat u like garbage . They then start taking u for granted .And thats wats happened with Saxenas and Krishna .Till today they havent shown an iota of respect towards him ..........coz he hasn't commanded it with his actions . He has gone to the other extreme ...he is letting his sasural people trample all over him . Being lovesick to this extent ain't good , log sir par chadh ke baiththe hai .
ArjaAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

frnds,i was thinking wat if amma's word which he said to krishna that ''ur mehraroo will make ur life hell ''.....................turn true...........i hope cv's are not palning a rift between kriya..........it whd not be bearable to watch.........kriya back to the square............lyk thy were in the begning of marriage...........

viewers are attached to kriya soo much that now will not be able to watch kriya love and hate relationship again.already cv's are torturing us by YKW.........n now if this happns............MKAP loose it's remaining loyal fans..................

ur comments on this..............?

pragzzzzzzzz.....even i was wondering da same yaar...n wen amma was telling dat u shud have listened da BG music....it was like one day it will come true.....but can i ask u???how can a mother curse her own son like dis who she used to love to da core....only bcoz he got married to sum1 whom she hates can she curse her own son...well the anser is "ONLY AMMA CAN DO DIS"!!!😑
Pragati.T thumbnail

taht he still resopect sucsena's even after the way thy yellls him in front of everyone..........

Sometimes its NOT WISE to go on showing respect to people even after they treat u like garbage . They then start taking u for granted .And thats wats happened with Saxenas and Krishna .Till today they havent shown an iota of respect towards him ..........coz he hasn't commanded it with his actions . He has gone to the other extreme ...he is letting his sasural people trample all over him . Being lovesick to this extent ain't good , log sir par chadh ke baiththe hai .

agree with u kools................krishna is the only person whoz the one and only strength of pratigya in TN..............and even sucsena's know this but still duriong that aman track ...........in resturant thy talked sooo rudely to krishna.....................wat kind of ppl thy are that thy yet don't undwerstood krishna's concern about pratigya and for her famly.................but i guess krishna don't want to bother about all this .............his life and only priority is life is pratigya................but still he argued with shamji wen IG was scolding s.s in front of everyone.....................during arrushi and aman's  engagement.................though s.s was wrong there but krishan questiond shamji that why his dad is treated lyk this ............it was nice that he didn't keep quite there..................