Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

@parul,

@abbay khush ho u have entered into their creative panel :D hehehehehe

ye abhaay kaun hai..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pyaar ki ek kahaani vaala.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

@afra- bike ride.........?kab gaye the bike ride pe yaar..................kabse behoodi arrushi k peeche hi chal rahe hai........

Pehli baar krish ne prats ko lekar bike ride pe gaya tha naa seedha pratigya sikhsha se  woh  πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tivo

Pehli baar krish ne prats ko lekar bike ride pe gaya tha naa seedha pratigya sikhsha se  woh  πŸ˜ƒ

ohhh u mean where she put her hand arround his waist............πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

bahoote hoshiyaar tha.......baar baar break maar raha tha.............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ohhh u mean where she put her hand arround his waist............πŸ˜† 

bahoote hoshiyaar tha.......baar baar break maar raha tha.............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup😳 lubbed and watched patha nahi kitni baarπŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tivo

Yup😳 lubbed and watched patha nahi kitni baarπŸ˜†

i lykd wen he pulling break again n again....so that he gets prtigyaji's touch............πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ye abhaay kaun hai..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pyaar ki ek kahaani vaala.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

huttt behoodi abbay kaha hai abhya nahi H kiyun dala beech main😑

i know na i hate that stiff manπŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

huttt behoodi abbay kaha hai abhya nahi H kiyun dala beech main😑

i know na i hate that stiff manπŸ˜†

u wrote abbhay.................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi guys, been reading your comments, and i also feel, much as i love kriya, they're going round in circles lately, the love is there, but still glitches in their relationship.  At one time, i would also have balked at the idea of splitting them up, but now i'm beginning to think it might be a good idea.
K would realise he's got to learn to read and write and be more ambitious, and P would see how much she has taken his love for granted.  This time round she would also miss him terribly, unlike last time they split, and we could have that lovely sad song of theirs and the making up would be 'phantashtic'!  Another SR sceneπŸ˜‰
They've made it so boring lately, and Amma has stated several times now that she regrets carrying Krish in her womb for 9 months (it happens when you're pregnant) blah blah, and K must be getting sick of it.  And when he tries to help P it backfires on him so he might start thinking seriously what's the point and P will rebel.  Just a few thoughts, but we can only guess, after all the cvs have been letting us down lately, maybe it will all result in kriya separating temporarily.
BTW, I watched chalte chalte last night, with SRK and Rani M, and the scene when she left him with her suitcase reminded me of when P was about to leave K during the sep mahaepi
and i could imagine kriya in a similar situation.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

Hi guys, been reading your comments, and i also feel, much as i love kriya, they're going round in circles lately, the love is there, but still glitches in their relationship.  At one time, i would also have balked at the idea of splitting them up, but now i'm beginning to think it might be a good idea.

K would realise he's got to learn to read and write and be more ambitious, and P would see how much she has taken his love for granted.  This time round she would also miss him terribly, unlike last time they split, and we could have that lovely sad song of theirs and the making up would be 'phantashtic'!  Another SR sceneπŸ˜‰
They've made it so boring lately, and Amma has stated several times now that she regrets carrying Krish in her womb for 9 months (it happens when you're pregnant) blah blah, and K must be getting sick of it.  And when he tries to help P it backfires on him so he might start thinking seriously what's the point and P will rebel.  Just a few thoughts, but we can only guess, after all the cvs have been letting us down lately, maybe it will all result in kriya separating temporarily.
BTW, I watched chalte chalte last night, with SRK and Rani M, and the scene when she left him with her suitcase reminded me of when P was about to leave K during the sep mahaepi
and i could imagine kriya in a similar situation.

vry well said...............πŸ‘πŸ‘ i know it whd be almost untoratble for kriya fns.......but if this happns the story will move forward............focuss will b upon kriya n most importantly..............krishan will go thorugh his transfromation slowly slowly.............at present hez happy with the thought that pratigya loves him........n thats enough for him.......but he need to understand that he have to change hs ways for pratigya's happiness...........all this can only happn wen krishna start fearing about loosing his beloved...............till now this is wat cv''s have shown us that wenever krishna is about to loose pratigya he realises his mistake or wat transformation he have to bring in his idea,n in his way of doing things.............
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ther will be small rift between kriya ,,,,, maybe ,, wen prats decided 2 do work /  may be her earning s mor than him;;;;;;;;; either n takur niwas/ pratigya niwas ; tis will cause inferiorty  complex n krish and may be ss and amma utilize tis opportunity and try 2 brain wash krish and tis lead 2 arugument betwen them and may be krish ask her 2 leave "as  u know baba cant live wit out her babu for long time"......every time c.v cant show kriya as a happy couple  they hve 2 show small rift between them   (only for shorter period tis will develop  ther relationship even mor stronger)