Amma and her bitter words........ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

okk teltra.......oppps naziaa...............πŸ˜† 

herez d link..........http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591211😊

thanks yaaraπŸ€—
Originally posted by dhakarn

oh no , there is no generalization about the 'male leads'....................misunderstandings happen too often in real life too,don't they? ......................what i am implying is that after kriya leaving TN and living in PN, something should happen to spice things up, they can't just go on showing blind love from either side................a rift, a small one is required only so that when they make up it would be more fun and u know 'ahem' to watch................... 😳

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsee what i was thinking what happen to your optimistic approach now i am not crying happy happyπŸ‘
Originally posted by dhakarn

oh no , there is no generalization about the 'male leads'....................misunderstandings happen too often in real life too,don't they? ......................what i am implying is that after kriya leaving TN and living in PN, something should happen to spice things up, they can't just go on showing blind love from either side................a rift, a small one is required only so that when they make up it would be more fun and u know 'ahem' to watch................... 😳
               ya i know....bu i'm talking about krishna doubting on pratigya's character n than leaving her.............thats not krishan is about........he has shown vry loyal...........so lets see wat happns...............but i've a feel s.s won't do ny harm to their relation............afterall he loves his baba vry much..........it whd be only shaktia....................AngryAngry    ohh yaa i hope soo.............whd be fun to watch ahem ahemm after a long time than.................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I won't mind a small rift between KriYA. πŸ˜›  Hopefully the story will not be as boring as it's now. πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Arine_123

I won't mind a small rift between KriYA. πŸ˜›  Hopefully the story will not be as boring as it's now. πŸ₯±
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

🀣

🀣
  why are u lauging bey...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i know....bu i'm talking about krishna doubting on pratigya's character n than leaving her.............thats not krishan is about........he has shown vry loyal...........so lets see wat happns...............but i've a feel s.s won't do ny harm to their relation............afterall he loves his baba vry much..........it whd be only shaktia....................😑😑    ohh yaa i hope soo.............whd be fun to watch ahem ahemm after a long time than.................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no no dear, it is not like that .......................i am not saying that he will doubt prtigya's character...............if he does then the serial gone tel lene.............😑  what i was implying was that he will start thinking maybe she is using him or taking advantage of him............or taking him for granted...............like that, see already he chided her in front of arushi for taking advantage of his love for her.................so that's why......................well, sakthi would definitely look for revenge but SS hates pratigya more than he loves his baba.................so i think SS, amma and sakthi will try to harm kriya------------ie SS and amma will try to harm pratigya but sakthi will go for krishna and i think this will be the opening call for SS to turn against sakthi................

why are u lauging bey...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have just 15 mins .......do u have anything to say ?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I have just 15 mins .......do u have anything to say ?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
why.........u r OL without ur mum knowelge...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†