Ashmit's lady luck...

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Ashmit's lady luck...

Ashmit Patel surely had a field day getting all the attention as he celebrated his birthday in style, at a party hosted by Alok Aggarwal. His flirt-buddy Veena Malik flew down from Pakistan to stuff 'Ash'mit's mouth with his birthday cake. But the highlight of the night was how he was sandwiched 
between Veena and Sara Khan (he did get immensely cozy with both on the reality show). Sara, who is set to break off from her husband Ali Merchant was seen living it up and grooving to the music. She certainly won't mind letting her hair loose when the world is going for her neck! Meanwhile, onecrore babe Shweta Tiwari was the eye candy of the night as Hrishant Goswami tried his level best to bury hatchets with her. Money certainly talks, eh? (wink) Soni Razdan, Teejay Sidhu and Karnvir Bohra, Rahul Dev and Aarti Chhabria were also spotted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmm ashmit.... kabhi veena tau kabhi sara!!!
neways nice to c that besides this drama other inmates r trying to leave things behind and make a fresh start! shweta and hrishant were alright at the beginning, wonder what happened after that! nice to c them on friendly terms again!😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uff..sweta and her reavaling dresses..🤔
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shweta looks stunning in that dress
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
SHWETA LOOKED THE BEST!!! 👍🏼 love love love her!

hrishu trying hard to become friends with shweta again!... good! i liked when they were friends in the start of bb4! 😃
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thought i liked hrishant i felt that his behaviour was weird during the finale... he was the first one to hug shweta after she was announced the winner.. there is nothing wrond with that but its just that his words doesn't match his actions!
--- i did expect her to congratulate shweta but the first one??
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shivanggi

Thought i liked hrishant i felt that his behaviour was weird during the finale... he was the first one to hug shweta after she was announced the winner.. there is nothing wrond with that but its just that his words doesn't match his actions!

--- i did expect her to congratulate shweta but the first one??

Every1 is making too much out of Hrishu being d 1st 1 to congratulate ST. If u guys noticed, as he was sitting closest he was d 1st 2 go on stage nd therefore ended up being d 1st 2 congrtulate ST!

Eeesh sum ST fans r too much... trying 2 make mountains out of molehillls! Over analysing anything 2 do wid ST!😡
shivanggi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

Every1 is making too much out of Hrishu being d 1st 1 to congratulate ST. If u guys noticed, as he was sitting closest he was d 1st 2 go on stage nd therefore ended up being d 1st 2 congrtulate ST!

Eeesh sum ST fans r too much... trying 2 make mountains out of molehillls! Over analysing anything 2 do wid ST!😡

Okay! they didn't have to go to the stage to congratulate shweta in line... All i'm trying to say is that his actions and his words do not match!  when salman khan asked him about shweta he said "no comments" ... and by saying that he said a lot about how he felt about shweta...and to see him go up there first is just WEIRD! 
--- Even if it was Dolly who did that i would have said thesame! but gotta give her a credit she is what she says!
---You might think i am making mountains out of a molehills! but that is what it is! and looking at the article its not just me! so chill :)
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shivanggi

Okay! they didn't have to go to the stage to congratulate shweta in line... All i'm trying to say is that his actions and his words do not match!  when salman khan asked him about shweta he said "no comments" ... and by saying that he said a lot about how he felt about shweta...and to see him go up there first is just WEIRD! 
--- Even if it was Dolly who did that i would have said thesame! but gotta give her a credit she is what she says!
---You might think i am making mountains out of a molehills! but that is what it is! and looking at the article its not just me! so chill :)
[/QUOT
I didn't mean only u! But u ended up being d 1 to take d blame... which was not at all my intention, so sorry!

Actually dat's exactly my point... der hv been lots of members who hv commented on dis... nd dat's y my comments!

As 4 Hrishu he may not lyk ST personally, but if he meets her socially he is gonna be amicable towards her as evident frm Ashmit's b'day photos too. Also it's funny dat we r still arguing nd d ppl really concerned hv forgiven nd forgotten nd moved on wid their lives!😉

shivanggi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

I dont have anything against Hrishu! i liked him and also wanted him to stay longer in the show and i am also not a big shweta fan-- though i am glad that she won!
While reading the article i remember the incident... therefore i stated it!
Otherwise! they can be the bestest friends or hard core enemies i dont really care!
with that being said i dont wanna offend anybody!
Like you said why argue about those people who we only saw on TV right... so peace! :)
P.S. sorry if have offended you!