Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit's lady luck...

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Ashmit's lady luck...

Ashmit Patel surely had a field day getting all the attention as he celebrated his birthday in style, at a party hosted by Alok Aggarwal. His flirt-buddy Veena Malik flew down from Pakistan to stuff 'Ash'mit's mouth with his birthday cake. But the highlight of the night was how he was sandwiched 
between Veena and Sara Khan (he did get immensely cozy with both on the reality show). Sara, who is set to break off from her husband Ali Merchant was seen living it up and grooving to the music. She certainly won't mind letting her hair loose when the world is going for her neck! Meanwhile, onecrore babe Shweta Tiwari was the eye candy of the night as Hrishant Goswami tried his level best to bury hatchets with her. Money certainly talks, eh? (wink) Soni Razdan, Teejay Sidhu and Karnvir Bohra, Rahul Dev and Aarti Chhabria were also spotted.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaanlukin4goodSoaprose-girlMarz_Mahira_fankishubediyellowfloweryipeeGauahargeous_N

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
hmmmm ashmit.... kabhi veena tau kabhi sara!!!
neways nice to c that besides this drama other inmates r trying to leave things behind and make a fresh start! shweta and hrishant were alright at the beginning, wonder what happened after that! nice to c them on friendly terms again!Smile
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
uff..sweta and her reavaling dresses..Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-knife-shabz-sirjeepetticoat

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
shweta looks stunning in that dress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaan

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
SHWETA LOOKED THE BEST!!! Thumbs Up love love love her!

hrishu trying hard to become friends with shweta again!... good! i liked when they were friends in the start of bb4! Big smile

mimmsjaan

shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thought i liked hrishant i felt that his behaviour was weird during the finale... he was the first one to hug shweta after she was announced the winner.. there is nothing wrond with that but its just that his words doesn't match his actions!
--- i did expect her to congratulate shweta but the first one??
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanggi

Thought i liked hrishant i felt that his behaviour was weird during the finale... he was the first one to hug shweta after she was announced the winner.. there is nothing wrond with that but its just that his words doesn't match his actions!
Every1 is making too much out of Hrishu being d 1st 1 to congratulate ST. If u guys noticed, as he was sitting closest he was d 1st 2 go on stage nd therefore ended up being d 1st 2 congrtulate ST!

Eeesh sum ST fans r too much... trying 2 make mountains out of molehillls! Over analysing anything 2 do wid ST!Angry

.Ashima

shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Originally posted by shivanggi

Every1 is making too much out of Hrishu being d 1st 1 to congratulate ST. If u guys noticed, as he was sitting closest he was d 1st 2 go on stage nd therefore ended up being d 1st 2 congrtulate ST!

Eeesh sum ST fans r too much... trying 2 make mountains out of molehillls! Over analysing anything 2 do wid ST!Angry
Okay! they didn't have to go to the stage to congratulate shweta in line... All i'm trying to say is that his actions and his words do not match!  when salman khan asked him about shweta he said "no comments" ... and by saying that he said a lot about how he felt about shweta...and to see him go up there first is just WEIRD! 
--- Even if it was Dolly who did that i would have said thesame! but gotta give her a credit she is what she says!
---You might think i am making mountains out of a molehills! but that is what it is! and looking at the article its not just me! so chill :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaan.Ashima

Go to top