Abhay's bro = d real gunda!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys yesterday's epi was heart touching and actually in dat epi i realised how much Ametz luvd each other😭😳 nd just wanted to kill dat PYAAR KA DUSHMAN who gave king d news dat Ametz were gonna elope wid each other!!!!!
since abhay's evil bro's is gonna enter soon...........i think dat even he must have been in luv wid maithali nd maithali might have not given him attention nd only luvd abhay.......so he wud have been jealous nd he must have overheard d conversation of Ametz when dey were deciding to flee nd informed it to d king to separate d two!!!!!!
when abhay  found out dat his brother was behind all dis he must have broken all relations wid him nd hate him frm dat tym!!!!!!!!
dis is jst a prediction...................

P.S. If maithali is only shown burning in a room nd not shown wat happened to her after dat den i think (see dis is only a prediction) dat abhay's bro wud have rescued her frm window or sumthing nd gave her false news dat abhay fled as he was a coward nd all nd luvd her only for her money nd since she must have got burns.......he wud have converted her into a vampire to save her nd live wid her always!!!!!

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god yes..I am worried now..This Abhay's bro...thing..😡
Befikre thumbnail
dis is jst a prediction of mine which can be or can't be true...........but according to me sumthing like dis wud have only happened!!!!
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow. amazing prediction, you might be right, you should write stories since you have an active imgination and can come up with plots😉 seriously😃
however i don't want an evil maithli and no evil brother too that would be so like TVD!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Initially they said there will be 2 new entries and the guy who is presently playing Shaurya was supposed to be the evil bro. But that didn happen and for the other guy, I somehow feel he's been introduced for Panchi as her boss, since that character is not yet revealed.

Also don't know why, but I wonder if that Chand could be behind it? I am not trying to say Chand was in love with Metz or anything but maybe he saw some kind of potential in Abhay and wanted him as one of his own kind to use him and he wanted to get rid of Metz for that.

PS: Guys, this is just my imagination running wild. I am not so sure if Abhay does have an evil bro.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

wow. amazing prediction, you might be right, you should write stories since you have an active imgination and can come up with plots😉 seriously😃

however i don't want an evil maithli and no evil brother too that would be so like TVD!

@red............. uuhhhhmmmmm.......i m a horrible writer actually nd definitely not at all near u!!! but thanks though.......compliments r always a treat😆😆😆
@pink.......see even i don't want a cut copy paste of TVD here but dat wud be interesting to watch..... i think dat if d creatives r not left wid a story in future (note, if) den i think it wud be better if dey switch to dis instead of dragging it.....
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Initially they said there will be 2 new entries and the guy who is presently playing Shaurya was supposed to be the evil bro. But that didn happen and for the other guy, I somehow feel he's been introduced for Panchi as her boss, since that character is not yet revealed.

Also don't know why, but I wonder if that Chand could be behind it? I am not trying to say Chand was in love with Metz or anything but maybe he saw some kind of potential in Abhay and wanted him as one of his own kind to use him and he wanted to get rid of Metz for that.

PS: Guys, this is just my imagination running wild. I am not so sure if Abhay does have an evil bro.

@ bold..................read d article again sweety!!!
it said dat dere will be two new enteries......one will be of shourya (gautam gulati) who will be opposite misha nd other of abhay's evil bro (siddharth karnik) who will enter late.......

@ red...........chaand nd metz😆😆😆😆
@ blue  .....well even dat cud be a reason.....even i m not sure!!!!

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your prediction could be true but I can't imagine Abhay knowing that his bro was cause of Maihtili's death and leaving him alive. 

And I don't want Maithili back. Pia is already struggling so hard to get through Abhay and if Maithili comes back - Abhay will be torn into two. If Maithili is good then Pia doesn't have any chance, if Maithili is bad then I can't imagine Abhay suffering for evil Maithili for around 200 years. 
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hmm i dont wanna see maithli return it wld be more painful for abhay😭😭

Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Your prediction could be true but I can't imagine Abhay knowing that his bro was cause of Maihtili's death and leaving him alive. 

And I don't want Maithili back. Pia is already struggling so hard to get through Abhay and if Maithili comes back - Abhay will be torn into two. If Maithili is good then Pia doesn't have any chance, if Maithili is bad then I can't imagine Abhay suffering for evil Maithili for around 200 years. 

see i said it is jst a prediction😉
even i don't wanna see dat........but my point was dat d PYAAR KA DUSHMAN cud be abhay's bro!!!!!
nd we all knw dat abhay luvs piya even nd doesn't want to lose her.....dat is y doing all dis HATE ME PIYA thing...........i jst said dat if dey don't have a story further nd d show is doing good.....dey can show dis track but much later!!!