Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's bro = d real gunda!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Guys yesterday's epi was heart touching and actually in dat epi i realised how much Ametz luvd each otherCryEmbarrassed nd just wanted to kill dat PYAAR KA DUSHMAN who gave king d news dat Ametz were gonna elope wid each other!!!!!
since abhay's evil bro's is gonna enter soon...........i think dat even he must have been in luv wid maithali nd maithali might have not given him attention nd only luvd abhay.......so he wud have been jealous nd he must have overheard d conversation of Ametz when dey were deciding to flee nd informed it to d king to separate d two!!!!!!
when abhay  found out dat his brother was behind all dis he must have broken all relations wid him nd hate him frm dat tym!!!!!!!!
dis is jst a prediction...................

P.S. If maithali is only shown burning in a room nd not shown wat happened to her after dat den i think (see dis is only a prediction) dat abhay's bro wud have rescued her frm window or sumthing nd gave her false news dat abhay fled as he was a coward nd all nd luvd her only for her money nd since she must have got burns.......he wud have converted her into a vampire to save her nd live wid her always!!!!!

Edited by chakku - 14 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurmeawka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Oh god yes..I am worried now..This Abhay's bro...thing..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymeawBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
dis is jst a prediction of mine which can be or can't be true...........but according to me sumthing like dis wud have only happened!!!!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
wow. amazing prediction, you might be right, you should write stories since you have an active imgination and can come up with plotsWink seriouslyBig smile
however i don't want an evil maithli and no evil brother too that would be so like TVD!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Initially they said there will be 2 new entries and the guy who is presently playing Shaurya was supposed to be the evil bro. But that didn happen and for the other guy, I somehow feel he's been introduced for Panchi as her boss, since that character is not yet revealed.

Also don't know why, but I wonder if that Chand could be behind it? I am not trying to say Chand was in love with Metz or anything but maybe he saw some kind of potential in Abhay and wanted him as one of his own kind to use him and he wanted to get rid of Metz for that.

PS: Guys, this is just my imagination running wild. I am not so sure if Abhay does have an evil bro.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

wow. amazing prediction, you might be right, you should write stories since you have an active imgination and can come up with plotsWink seriouslyBig smile
however i don't want an evil maithli and no evil brother too that would be so like TVD!Ouch

@red............. uuhhhhmmmmm.......i m a horrible writer actually nd definitely not at all near u!!! but thanks though.......compliments r always a treatLOLLOLLOL
@pink.......see even i don't want a cut copy paste of TVD here but dat wud be interesting to watch..... i think dat if d creatives r not left wid a story in future (note, if) den i think it wud be better if dey switch to dis instead of dragging it.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Initially they said there will be 2 new entries and the guy who is presently playing Shaurya was supposed to be the evil bro. But that didn happen and for the other guy, I somehow feel he's been introduced for Panchi as her boss, since that character is not yet revealed.

Also don't know why, but I wonder if that Chand could be behind it? I am not trying to say Chand was in love with Metz or anything but maybe he saw some kind of potential in Abhay and wanted him as one of his own kind to use him and he wanted to get rid of Metz for that.

PS: Guys, this is just my imagination running wild. I am not so sure if Abhay does have an evil bro.

@ bold..................read d article again sweety!!!
it said dat dere will be two new enteries......one will be of shourya (gautam gulati) who will be opposite misha nd other of abhay's evil bro (siddharth karnik) who will enter late.......

@ red...........chaand nd metzLOLLOLLOLLOL
@ blue  .....well even dat cud be a reason.....even i m not sure!!!!

Edited by chakku - 14 January 2011 at 10:23pm
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Your prediction could be true but I can't imagine Abhay knowing that his bro was cause of Maihtili's death and leaving him alive. 

And I don't want Maithili back. Pia is already struggling so hard to get through Abhay and if Maithili comes back - Abhay will be torn into two. If Maithili is good then Pia doesn't have any chance, if Maithili is bad then I can't imagine Abhay suffering for evil Maithili for around 200 years. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhayangel3142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index