Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Who was the girl????????

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hey  Guys,

Welcome me plzzzzzzzzzz(i hope u all are not bored of meSmile)

Anyways coming bak to the topic after my expressing my emotion,I have one Question that who was the Girl in this case Wife.............Obviously it is Suhana but the way Ishaan was behaving i for a moment thought that Ishaan was the girl who was hesitating in saying ILU to her husbandLOL.........Suhana on other hand being wifey had expressed to husband she loves him  by shouting in front of family and neighbors........but Ishaan on other hand being a husband cudnt expressed his feelings and that too alone.................OMG it was seriously funny yesterday although i didnt like Ishaan but liked Suhana as she was bak to her scolding wayLOL............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivishelly_nairShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
rubal...i loved boh ishaan and suhana yesterday...

especially when suhana was asking to herself why ishaan is takin so much time to say i love you and ishaan asking to himself why he cant say it to his wife...thats what it is...

suhana takes time to understand certain things...and now ishaan is taking time to build up his courage to say i love you...

suhana has to encourage him..motivate and support and be patient...if she shouts at him...he will become more nervous..LOL

DiiviSinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

rubal...i loved boh ishaan and suhana yesterday...

especially when suhana was asking to herself why ishaan is takin so much time to say i love you and ishaan asking to himself why he cant say it to his wife...thats what it is...

suhana takes time to understand certain things...and now ishaan is taking time to build up his courage to say i love you...

suhana has to encourage him..motivate and support and be patient...if she shouts at him...he will become more nervous..LOL

U know shwets seriously i was getting really annoyed wid him as he was not able to speak
@bold: LOL LOL LOL LOL

DiiviNirjhor105Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
@rubal...thats how ishaan is yar...he now knows suhana loves him...and also she has created history by confessing in front of the entire family...so now ishaan is all the more nervous....

lets give him time yar...and yes iam sure when he makes the confession...it will be the best...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...thats how ishaan is yar...he now knows suhana loves him...and also she has created history by confessing in front of the entire family...so now ishaan is all the more nervous....

lets give him time yar...and yes iam sure when he makes the confession...it will be the best...

Yaaaaaaaaa...........Suhana to Suhana hai par Ishaan ka pata nhi kya hogaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top