Uravugal

India-Forums

Uravugal
Uravugal

Uravugal Jan17-21-updates on Pg1 (Page 2)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for the update. I totally agree something is fishy with Krish. He may be forced to behave like that with Gayu??? by Babu?

This guy Ravi seems to be good. Good Nosecut to Babu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50

atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Friends,

Its almost the end of the week, yet we only have four comments, although the View number is normal (760 to be precise).  We are aware that the track may not be upto par, however, its a bit dissapointing especially for the updating team; more over, we are short on updaters as well, yet the team is doing their best to provide timely updates.  They are merely volunteering their time to provide updates for members who wish to follow the written updates instead of watching the episodes online or on TV.  Hence, our question is... should the updaters continue to provide detailed daily updates for Uravugal?  To make it easier for the udpaters, should they considering giving a brief synopsis of the daily episodes or perhaps a weekly synopsis rather than a detailed one, like we've been doing for the last two years?  We sincerely hope to get some feedback from you guys regarding this so the updaters' efforts do not go in vain! 

Regards,

Uravugal Development Team

I totally agree with you Aishu....
As you all have noticed the pictures I upload for this serial is getting less and less...nowadays....
I regret to announce that Whenever something important happens in the serial...only pictures will be posted....
Please give some kind of appreciation and support to us ( updaters) by clicking the like button....if not joining in discusion......
Hope to see an improved  and positive response  from all of you viewers.....

Edited by atina - 21 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavarneshwaramara_50..NoBody..nithya.._Manpreet_

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for the super fast update. Didn't we all think this would happen? Blackmailing Mugs? By threatening to kill herself? This is too much. Now Mugs will agree to marry Swetha. I don't get this though. Thaane than thalile kalla pottukarathu.

Good that Krish confessed he likes Gaya. But I don't think they will be united any soon. Babu might do something to split them further apart.

They never show anything related to Sudha wedding. Only 2 more days. How long will the ydrag? Maybe Mugs second marriage and Suda's marriage on the same day?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50atina

bpva Newbie
bpva
bpva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50atinanithya.._Manpreet_

amudhamanian Groupbie
amudhamanian
amudhamanian

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
for the updaters - you guys are doing an excellent job. your updates are equavalent to watching TV visually. keep going with the good work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50atinanithya.._Manpreet_

atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
AS sir & Varneshwar...what happened to ypu both....? not to be seen around? Hope everything is ok with you folks.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaramara_50_Manpreet_

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for the kalakkal update daa Melz ClapClapClap

Chitra.. you are just being a forceful woman Angry... she is emo blackmailing him, but Mugs should just leave everyone temporarily Approve

uh Oh Gayu is asked to stay home for a bit more.. hope the stay isn't prolonged..

And Vasanthi ApproveApprove super aa matikitaaa ClapClapClap.... well, its going to be her loss anyway, and wonder what that Raj did

Aah surprise, Krish is saying something Shocked

varneshwaramara_50

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thank you for the kalakkal udpate atinamma and the pictures ClapClapClap

Wow Krish .. finally talked his heart out.. well hope he realizes that Gayu doesn't feel the same way (i.e. his low income n what not).. i just hope things work out for them, so we dont' have to put up with gayu - krish silly fights

Mugs n Swetha.. i really feel sorry for them.. others are just forcing ideas upon them.. I just hope this Chitra doesn't blackmail AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

But looks like she will Thumbs Down... what if Mugs did the same? Angry

varneshwaramara_50

Go to top