Uravugal

Uravugal Jan17-21-updates on Pg1

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya.

Krishna -  unna naan appram vandhu thitren... someone is at the door..avangala paarkkaren first...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nithya,

Sudha 😡😡 are you happy now?  Not only have you ruined your marriage, but also your sister's life also now!
Krish, no comments about you 😳!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update.

This Shudha she proved her childishness. by threatening she thinks she can achieve things. But that is not possible. She should have thought of her dying mom. I exactly expected this to happen.

Loosu Krish. loosu Vasanthi - Amma will even get vaddi panam to Ranjani's jewels.
amudhamanian thumbnail
What's wrong with you krish. your character  is really becoming very irritating. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updates.

atlast someone gave some nice teaching to Visa. i hope atleast now  Visa understands about people's heart.
Babu too got a nice person to challenge. unlike others Ravi tries to find the truth. happy that he didn't beleive everything blindly.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you eclat, amudhamanian, Newt2007, and Migan for the comments ⭐️.  I agree with you guys!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friends,

Its almost the end of the week, yet we only have four comments, although the View number is normal (760 to be precise).  We are aware that the track may not be upto par, however, its a bit dissapointing especially for the updating team; more over, we are short on updaters as well, yet the team is doing their best to provide timely updates.  They are merely volunteering their time to provide updates for members who wish to follow the written updates instead of watching the episodes online or on TV.  Hence, our question is... should the updaters continue to provide detailed daily updates for Uravugal?  To make it easier for the udpaters, should they considering giving a brief synopsis of the daily episodes or perhaps a weekly synopsis rather than a detailed one, like we've been doing for the last two years?  We sincerely hope to get some feedback from you guys regarding this so the updaters' efforts do not go in vain! 

Regards,

Uravugal Development Team
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meli..

Krish says I cannot live without Gaya.. So something fishy here about his hatredness towrds Gaya !!

Chitra.. U r gone nuts ! Hope Mugs does not succumb to her black mailing tatics!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks guys for the update. I totally agree something is fishy with Krish. He may be forced to behave like that with Gayu??? by Babu?

This guy Ravi seems to be good. Good Nosecut to Babu.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Friends,

Its almost the end of the week, yet we only have four comments, although the View number is normal (760 to be precise).  We are aware that the track may not be upto par, however, its a bit dissapointing especially for the updating team; more over, we are short on updaters as well, yet the team is doing their best to provide timely updates.  They are merely volunteering their time to provide updates for members who wish to follow the written updates instead of watching the episodes online or on TV.  Hence, our question is... should the updaters continue to provide detailed daily updates for Uravugal?  To make it easier for the udpaters, should they considering giving a brief synopsis of the daily episodes or perhaps a weekly synopsis rather than a detailed one, like we've been doing for the last two years?  We sincerely hope to get some feedback from you guys regarding this so the updaters' efforts do not go in vain! 

Regards,

Uravugal Development Team

I totally agree with you Aishu....
As you all have noticed the pictures I upload for this serial is getting less and less...nowadays....
I regret to announce that Whenever something important happens in the serial...only pictures will be posted....
Please give some kind of appreciation and support to us ( updaters) by clicking the like button....if not joining in discusion......
Hope to see an improved  and positive response  from all of you viewers.....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago