Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tasha Re-Union place (Page 2)

Poll Question: WHere do you think Tasha will meet?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [3.64%]
49 [89.09%]
3 [5.45%]
1 [1.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl414

Originally posted by kshreya2002

How abt this...Kala gets frustrated with Naku being Dutta's uttaradhikari...she sends goons to kill Naku. Naku tries to escape from them and there Dutta has regained his eye sight and on his way back to PN and ta-da Naku runs into him by the sea shore. They are shocked to see each other but goons are after her...so Dutta disposes them off and then hug. :D
And ya I want this to happen on the 26th ie Dutta's entry anniversary.

I agree i do want them meeting at the sea shore on the anniversary of when they first met! That would be awesome. I don't know why but i get a weird feeling thinking about them meeting at seema's place. i actually want dutta to be the one to tell seema that he belongs to someone else now and he has no place for her in his heart. i want him to give her the "dutta look" (lol don't know if that makes sense) when she tells him that she loves him and wants to come back into his life. he should be the one telling seema that he is nakku's and only nakku's. there is no room for another woman in his life. 

Seema since her re-entry till now hasnt really caused harm to Tasha. So I dont see the point of Tasha rubbing salt to Seema's wounds. Its best Dutta tells her that he has moved on from her and there is place for only his patni in his life and goes back to PN himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7desigrl414sub_rosaleft_foreverbfunofbb123

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
U knw girls the article says that Seema will do a temporary exit tat means she will leave for time being seeing Dutta already married and maybe with his forgiveness but maybe cudnt accept the fact that he cant be of her now. Hasnt she not waited all these years only for him to forgive her and accept her? Now she has got forgiveness i thnk she will come back for the later..his love and tis time by hook or crook

I am happy that Dutta never waited or thought of having Seema back or she realizing her mistake and cuming back crawling on her knees like msot of the heros do

Edited by ccolaco - 14 January 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609bfunofbb123

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
What did she say to my Sweetheart?"Bhookad, jeb khaali,jaake khatka maar".Ja Maila!Angry Dead Both Nakku & D should be so lovestruck & happy seeing each other they should run past Seema as if she doesn't exist & give each other a tight hug.D Sweetie you can even go ahead & kiss Nakku on her forehead, you have my permission.(Only on the forehead,mind it Stern Smile) After the hell D's been through this small revenge to banta hi hai.Disapprove Let this scene be branded into her soul forever & let her brood & feel her loss for the rest of her sorry life.AngryAngryAngry
D & Nakku have already shared a few intimate moments all by themselves in the past but I want this one re-union to be witnessed by Seema Aunty.Dead

Good post,CrystalClapSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdivy609bfunofbb123

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I am torn between wanting them to meet alone and wanting Kala to see their union.

Somehow, i picture a scene where Kala has convinced everyone that Dutta is dead. Maybe they find a body and are getting ready for the kriya karm. I know it's dramatic, but the CVs and me both love drama, so such a scene would make sense. Everyone has given up hope and are convincing Naku to accept it too. She stands there refusing to believe the truth, and questions BAppa asking him to give her strength. Then Dutta walks in, to everyone's shock while Naku has her back to him.

Sigh. The next bit is very cheesy but i'd love it if it happens. Dutta walks in hearing Kala trying to convince Naku that she is no longer a suhagan. And then, he walks to Naku leaving Kala open mouthed and puts sindoor in her maang. And while Naku stands there with tears of happiness, he proclaims, Tera suhaag zinda hai, Naku!

Sheesh! I'm turning into Ekta part 2. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesdivya17-7desigrl414left_foreverbfunofbb123

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I am torn between wanting them to meet alone and wanting Kala to see their union.

Somehow, i picture a scene where Kala has convinced everyone that Dutta is dead. Maybe they find a body and are getting ready for the kriya karm. I know it's dramatic, but the CVs and me both love drama, so such a scene would make sense. Everyone has given up hope and are convincing Naku to accept it too. She stands there refusing to believe the truth, and questions BAppa asking him to give her strength. Then Dutta walks in, to everyone's shock while Naku has her back to him.

Sigh. The next bit is very cheesy but i'd love it if it happens. Dutta walks in hearing Kala trying to convince Naku that she is no longer a suhagan. And then, he walks to Naku leaving Kala open mouthed and puts sindoor in her maang. And while Naku stands there with tears of happiness, he proclaims, Tera suhaag zinda hai, Naku!

Sheesh! I'm turning into Ekta part 2. LOL

putting sindoor in the maang is fine but D saying that "tera suhaag zinda hai" kuch zyada hogayaLOL.........he might just give her that TM Dutta stare after putting the sindoor...........would love to see it happen

divya17-7left_foreverbfunofbb123

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
The river-bank where Dutta used to wait for Seema......He lost his love there and he's gonna get back his soul mate there.........

shipsleft_foreverbfunofbb123

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

What did she say to my Sweetheart?"Bhookad, jeb khaali,jaake khatka maar".Ja Maila!Angry Dead Both Nakku & D should be so lovestruck & happy seeing each other they should run past Seema as if she doesn't exist & give each other a tight hug.D Sweetie you can even go ahead & kiss Nakku on her forehead, you have my permission.(Only on the forehead,mind it Stern Smile) After the hell D's been through this small revenge to banta hi hai.Disapprove Let this scene be branded into her soul forever & let her brood & feel her loss for the rest of her sorry life.AngryAngryAngry
D & Nakku have already shared a few intimate moments all by themselves in the past but I want this one re-union to be witnessed by Seema Aunty.Dead

Good post,CrystalClapSmile
I can never forget that dialogue of her'sAngryJeb khali Chahe Seema jaise GharwaliAngry Even in Seema's kotha is ok But I don't want Nakku to go to Kotha nd all Nd if she goes again Baaji will be there so........maybe not

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123-Carrie-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Hey crys important question at 1st i was going to choose PN as i want to c kala's reaction but we will c her reaction anyway once D is home, then again i went with the majority seema's place but i don't think she would want 2 come in their way once she knows the truth. so if D resolves his issue with seema & move on i don't mind where as long as the moment is magic & v.soon bas itna chatihu!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 15 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

Go to top