Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

siddhant karnick - negative bro of abhay

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
hello folks

it is said that siddhant is entering PKYEK and he is going to create havoc in abhay's life.
what;s your view guys? i mean what do you think he will do? is going to affect AbhiYa love life or just abhay's vampire lyf?

i just hope he is not grey shaded i mean good from outside and bad from inside because that might create huge misunderstandings something i really hate coz that is just to cliche in all serials of ekta kapoor. everytime a love story starts then the girl get married or goes to some other guy. spends half of her lyf wid him and then comes back to the original guy. something i really hate about ekta's shows. so far show is amazing, i just want this negative brother not to enter show coz that i hate it even more if it becomes some kinda triangle.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalanjalianjalisaphira7988ifrah.meawdaisyluv--AROMAL--

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
The show will self implode if Ekta  Kapoor brings in another character at this moment.For the first time in Indian television history we have a show on love which but feels different and fresh from cliched Indian love tales and the only thing to destroy this vastly popular show is to add one very destructive cliche of an evil family member.
I as a viewer would be very disappointed if Ekta Kapoor does so and would be coerced into not watching the show at all like many other younsters.One more message is that these cliches might work with our parents and elders but remember India has near 70% youngsters as per a recent survey by the USA and looking at this fact I personally feel it would be disastrous   for the show if Abhay's Bro is added to the show.Might as well show Chand as the villain because Abhay said if he goes near Piya he will destroy him.

Edited by VladDracula - 14 January 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--angel3142Super Kool

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i agree with you about the entry part of siddhant karnick.

you know this show has been really different so far but if a triangle starts then this show will def lose its charm coz that is so cliche when it comes to ekta's shows. this show is all about a love story beyond the boundaries of life and death and a third angle will just ruin the intensity. i mean if ekta's show is basically about the undying love between two people then how can a third person even manage to enter in between these two? that's why i dont want a third person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--angel3142

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

First I dont want a Triangle

Abhay-T-Piya & Abhay-Kabir-Piya triangle is good

I want this bro should be complete villan hurt Abhay but ChandEena save Abhay from that eveil vampire

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Sid should matched up with Panchi or someone else. He better not ruin Abhiya love story.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
kab aayega?
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
i m waitng 4 panchi-sid track
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
if it becomes a triangle like stefan-elena-damon...it would actually be intresting to see for a while so i wouldnt mind it....the diffrence here is we are sure Piya wont develop any feelings for anyone else:)....however the intercations would be intresting specially if the brother is more dark and mischevious than evil....and so far this has been EK only diffrent show in comparsion with her other works....so i dont think she will go for marriying our darling heroine to someoneelse.....well, lets wait and see:)
most possible is that he will create problem for AP.....:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indu25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index