Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Thank-you CV's!! =)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!! Smile Im Nattie (For those who dont know me)!! Tongue

As my topic suggests, this post has been made to especially thank the CV's for their efforts in bringing our Golden RBO back on track.. I would love to thank the whole cast and crew of RBO for working soo hard and giving us our most wanted RBO and ShaNak back!! And what a style guys, I must add!! Clap

Highpoints in the entire week: Star

ShaNak's reunion after such a long time!! Everyone on this forum had been Shanak deprived!!  And that hospital meeting of ShaNak literally brightened our day!! Did not it guys?? Big smile Shaan's entry with such tensed looks was superb and then their romance!! Hayyyeee!! Day Dreaming It was just perfect!! The DT moved too fast that a new one was created!! LOL That strong is the magic of ShaNak!! Heart

That followed the two beautiful dates!! The way it was shown was totally unexpected and very surprising!! Came as a bestest treat by ShaNak to ShaNak fans!! PartyThough I must say the first one was way too cute!! Esp Shaan's Menu!! Day Dreaming And the second one was filled with too many emotions and ShaNak swept in our hearts through their beautiful eye conversation!! Embarrassed Those were such beautifully portrayed!! Clap

The main track of Sunny!! Big smile Khanak's confrontation was the best and Shaan's one was way too good too!! I was amazed by the fact that they showed ShaNak confronting Sunny soo soon.. Shocked This is why RBO rocks!! No dragging, just simplicity!! Thumbs Up When this track of the Suraj's look-alike was mentioned, I was kind of confused as to how will this bring ShaNak more closer and make their bond more stronger?? Confused But CV's showed it that it can happen.. Today's episode clearly showed their worries and love for each other making them more stronger!!Clap

Not just this, but the Rahul-Sam-Sunny angle is being dealt with such a great style too!! Sam-Sunny scenes adds the fun, cheering essence to the current track.. Big smile Seeing our sad ShaNak on one hand and then seeing this track going on too does not make me feel angry at all!! This is how beautiful and talented the acting, editing and portrayal of scenes is!! Clap

Really Kudddoooosss to the entire team including the casts and crew, everyone!! They really need to be appreciated for their hardwork, true dedication and presentation!! Clap RBO CV's have always been unique and way too different from others!! They deserves to be appreciated.. So a big Thank-youuuu to the CV's for always surprising us with their uniqueness and new ideas!! Love RBO, ShaNak, RaSam, AkkiBoo, SunAvi, and everyone whole-heartedly!! Hug 

Ok guys, lets go on to do our share of appreciating the CV's, Directors, Producers, Camera men, Star cast, Simply everyone related to RBO!! Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieSHANAKFANSilpa_25MissPunjabishanakrocks1garfield1209angel_9jyothi1989m4manjusaaazYasharanrocksOlicityFandestinylovemalluangelShipra_SAshi22-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.krockThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
im a totally inactive rbo member, but i totally agree, rbo is amazingly well made!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21OlicityFandestinyloveThe_May_Rose

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

u said it all....kudos to cvs.....loving this side of shanak....their hide n seek of emotions....fear, possessivenes, realization of love......all in one go....loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21destinylove

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

gr8 post completely agree with u RBO team rocks.especially the editing the way they used flashbacks really made us feel wat shanak are going thru and the dilogs they r just asme esp shanaks in yest epi....they allways try siomething new.instead of really dragng sunnys track they r handlng it in a steady pace........cant wait 2 c wat they hav in store 4 shanak fansBig smile......

WooHooHaha21destinylove

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

gr8 post completely agree with u RBO team rocks.especially the editing the way they used flashbacks really made us feel wat shanak are going thru and the dilogs they r just asme esp shanaks in yest epi....they allways try siomething new.instead of really dragng sunnys track they r handlng it in a steady pace........cant wait 2 c wat they hav in store 4 shanak fansBig smile......
Oh I completely forgot abt the flashbacks.. (Burthal me) *pats my head*!! You are soo right Varsha!! The Dialogue for today posted by Priya: "Khanak ko Shaan ke liye banaya hai or Shaan ko Khanak ke liye" Totally amazing!! Clap RBO rocks!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piedestinyloveYasharanrocks

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
its k nattie.ur not budtal u coverd allmost evrythng.n cms like cvs luv shanak/yasharan so much.wen dey r shootng 4 shaans photoshoot shanak ka bi karliya and dey havnt showd usAngrynow dey r using dose pics...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Nattie well said I completely agree.
Me wanted to say this

I have watched a lot of Korean and Japanese films and shows. since i lived in ingapore for some time

.they always portray emotions so well in them..

That one can fully feel the characters.and they convince us so well as if it were not a show.

as a viewer who has had considerable experience in watching  eastern shows..

I can very well endorse that Our RBO has international quality as far as portraying emotions and brilliant actors like yahsu/kt are concerned..plus direction., music in short various departments  and also very much  having the own flavour of the  Indian soil  at the same time
yashu/kt are so talented no words enough to praise them.I
Thanx cvs..for all this heart felt thanx from all ShaNak fans.love u..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

its k nattie.ur not budtal u coverd allmost evrythng.n cms like cvs luv shanak/yasharan so much.wen dey r shootng 4 shaans photoshoot shanak ka bi karliya and dey havnt showd usAngry (Lol Varsha!! LOL To be honest I liked all the photos.. Liked the decorations - totally ShaNakian!! Big smile) now dey r using dose pics...

destinyloveYasharanrocks

Go to top