Posted: 13 years ago
kunal kohli director of Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic  Fanaa  Hum Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge!  will cast Priyanka & Shahid in his next film 

Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
i was JUST gonna post it ๐Ÿ˜†
but yayyyyyyyyyy finally a colorfull romantic movie :D 

I loved Hum Tum and somewhat liked MDK. His other two movies were boring. I hope he will make a good film with this pair ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I AM LOVING  THE PAIR AWESOME CAST but It better be a good film ๐Ÿ˜† 

Though playing seven prospective wives to Harman Baweja in What's Your Raashee didn't work wonders for her career, her seven looks in Saat Khoon Maaf seem promising. Meanwhile, Piggy has signed another film, in which she will pay three different characters opposite Shahid Kapoor in Kunal Kohli's next.

A love story, this film will go on floors in April.

Kunal Kohli says, "All I can tell you at the moment is that Priyanka has three different looks and personalities in my film.

I needed an actress of her calibre to pull it off. She was my first and last choice for the role.

Priyanka is one of the most versatile actresses we have today. She fits in perfectly with each of the looks I've planned for the characters.

Also, I thought her chemistry with Shahid was superb in the seven-eight scenes they had together in Kaminey."

Wonder what Chops thinks of Kohli's Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
I hope Kunal Kohli still has his 'magic'๐Ÿ˜‰
Thoda pyar thoda magic did average business..It released the same day as spiderman 2 which was just HUGE!

Kunal doesn't have a flop yet!He is a decent director.PC & Shahid are going to set the screen on fire!

Heer and Ranjha too might have them together...After that  STOP..We already have Kat & Deepika doing 3 films each with a single hero...
Looking forward!!! shahid is awsum in romantic movies!! and I am in love with kunal's HUM TUM and Fanaa!!!
im getting kinda tired of priyanka having different looks n personalities n one movie.  but i sill love her n excited to see her with shahid

hope the movie is good! a good script before anything else
Thank you so much for sharing the most excitement news Misslfy.๐Ÿค—

I really liked Hum tum and Fanaa. I hope Kunal won't disappoint us this time also.๐Ÿ˜ณ Now can't wait for the film.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic disappoiment me alot, so hope his next will be better.