Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akki's playboy image... (Page 5)

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i think akshay just want to get the co stars in bed and then.. goes back to his wife again

i really dislike his personal persona..
after the shilpa incident and i read his published. his personal letter which he wrote to his friends about how he got her in bed was too much

I dont think you should be judging and believing everything you hear in the media ?... Or your just being biast because you clearly never believed all the crap that was written/said  in the past about Salman. I mean the guy killed people sleeping on the road and if you admire someone like that you have no right to dislike Akshay of his personal persona which is not even close to being as bad as  Salman's...dont get me wrong Im a Salman fan..but seriously dont hate Akki based on his personal persona especially if  you're a Salman fan..Smile

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wonderlandAK

^^not Rakhi Sawant,it's RekhaLOL
  Ok well the last time I checked Rekha was spelled like that < not like that > Raki :S
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
seriously,the guy is enjoying his married life n take his wife n son every holiday to some beautifull places over the world chosen by his wife,n what we're doing here??,we're discussing his old storiesROFL

Ok i LOVE Akki since 1995 n nothing gonna change thisTongue

Edited by wonderlandAK - 15 January 2011 at 5:40pm
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Oh sorry about my Rekha confusion. Don't know how to spell her name, and was to lazy to look it up on google. Tongue

And i kind do feel bad that were talking about a married guys life like this.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 15 January 2011 at 5:33pm
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

well i never comment on it thats all.
but akki isnt dhood ka dhula..
its my opnion i have the right to dislike people who ever i want to..
i even dislike many other stars.. and no one should have problem with it..Confused
i know about sk thing.. but i just ignore it .. coz i never read the articles when all that happened.. so i cant discuss it..
i dont even know about aish sk problem much.. and i dont care both are my favs.,

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i think akshay just want to get the co stars in bed and then.. goes back to his wife again

i really dislike his personal persona..
after the shilpa incident and i read his published. his personal letter which he wrote to his friends about how he got her in bed was too much

I dont think you should be judging and believing everything you hear in the media ?... Or your just being biast because you clearly never believed all the crap that was written/said  in the past about Salman. I mean the guy killed people sleeping on the road and if you admire someone like that you have no right to dislike Akshay of his personal persona which is not even close to being as bad as  Salman's...dont get me wrong Im a Salman fan..but seriously dont hate Akki based on his personal persona especially if  you're a Salman fan..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Twinkle probably stays with him for the kid. There are a lot of women who tolerate their husbands behavior because they don't want the kids to go through a hard time. Divorce is hard on kids.

OMG with Rhaki too. There was a movie with Ranveena and Raki and Akki. Maybe the affair started than. Raki and him even have this romantic scenes in the movie I believe.

really?didn't Saif , Aamir divorce n that too after having kids as well,seriousely,for celebrities especialy,there's nothing could force a married couple to stay with if they don't love each other,Saif n Aamir r good examples!
iam a fan of Akki since 1995,n never stopped reading abt him,n his interviews be it his or his wife's,n i feel stronly that they really love n support each other in their respective work!

I said maybe. And saif and amir are not women. And I do think Akki loves his wife.
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Twinkle probably stays with him for the kid. There are a lot of women who tolerate their husbands behavior because they don't want the kids to go through a hard time. Divorce is hard on kids.

OMG with Rhaki too. There was a movie with Ranveena and Raki and Akki. Maybe the affair started than. Raki and him even have this romantic scenes in the movie I believe.

really?didn't Saif , Aamir divorce n that too after having kids as well,seriousely,for celebrities especialy,there's nothing could force a married couple to stay with if they don't love each other,Saif n Aamir r good examples!
iam a fan of Akki since 1995,n never stopped reading abt him,n his interviews be it his or his wife's,n i feel stronly that they really love n support each other in their respective work!

I said maybe. And saif and amir are not women. And I do think Akki loves his wife.

yep he doesEmbarrassed

Love Speak

"He is kind. He is a very, very kind person. And he is responsible. He is very much into family. I married him because I saw the way he treated his family - his mom and his sister. And I thought to myself that I wanted to be a part of his family. Also, he is not chauvinistic. He never tells (orders) me to do things." Twinkle on what she likes about her husband.

"Tina is my strength and inspiration. I am incomplete without her." Akshay gushing about his wife Twinkle.

Go to top