India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akki's playboy image... (Page 4)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Akki's playboy image was well known in the 90's..like Ranbir's is now..except Akki was accused on cheating on like 4-5 women..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.

RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by tweety_lovely

THE TOPIC MAKER might have become a fan of akshay of his recent movies.....so its obvious she doesnt have an idea abt his famous playby image he has been having since very very long.......
Well yeah ... I only really started watching bollywood movies along with reading all the xtra gossip that comes along with them when I was 14 and now I'm 18 ... So it hasn't been long ... But I don't get why he has this image when in none of his recent movies has he displayed such behavior ... Maybe in KI ... But if kareena being a girl and that too from such a well known family doesn't shy away from such things then why should Akshay ?

And since were comparing him to emraan ... And how twinkle should leave Akshay for the roles he does on screen ... And as far as the affair goes I'm sure there are things us fans don't know ... Isn't emraan married swell ?? I've seen some of emraans sex scenes and there nothing incomparison to what Akki did in KI

Exactly,infact,in a year old interviwe,here's what both have said:

Love Speak

"He is kind. He is a very, very kind person. And he is responsible. He is very much into family. I married him because I saw the way he treated his family - his mom and his sister. And I thought to myself that I wanted to be a part of his family. Also, he is not chauvinistic. He never tells (orders) me to do things." Twinkle on what she likes about her husband.

"Tina is my strength and inspiration. I am incomplete without her." Akshay gushing about his wife Twinkle.

Akki is now a happy married man n father...they're still together because they sincerly love each other  n they love their son to death,n more importantly, they know each other in reality MORE than we know themSmile

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Twinkle probably stays with him for the kid. There are a lot of women who tolerate their husbands behavior because they don't want the kids to go through a hard time. Divorce is hard on kids.

OMG with Rhaki too. There was a movie with Ranveena and Raki and Akki. Maybe the affair started than. Raki and him even have this romantic scenes in the movie I believe.
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Twinkle probably stays with him for the kid. There are a lot of women who tolerate their husbands behavior because they don't want the kids to go through a hard time. Divorce is hard on kids.

OMG with Rhaki too. There was a movie with Ranveena and Raki and Akki. Maybe the affair started than. Raki and him even have this romantic scenes in the movie I believe.

really?didn't Saif , Aamir divorce n that too after having kids as well,seriousely,for celebrities especialy,there's nothing could force a married couple to stay with if they don't love each other,Saif n Aamir r good examples!
iam a fan of Akki since 1995,n never stopped reading abt him,n his interviews be it his or his wife's,n i feel stronly that they really love n support each other in their respective work!

Edited by wonderlandAK - 15 January 2011 at 5:08pm
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Rakhi Sawant ???OuchDead
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
^^not Rakhi Sawant,it's RekhaLOL

Edited by wonderlandAK - 15 January 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i think akshay just want to get the co stars in bed and then.. goes back to his wife again

i really dislike his personal persona..
after the shilpa incident and i read his published. his personal letter which he wrote to his friends about how he got her in bed was too much

Go to top