Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

Originally posted by PreciousPri

a wonderful update as usual!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks thanks n thanks Kirthi.....Big smileBig smile....... kaha thi aap??....... was missing u afta u vanished frm site ......hope this isnt a surprise visit Wink....... n ur most welcome buddy

sorry got held up ..will try to be as regular as possible ...shayad weekdays main na ho ...par weekends main poora dhyan IF pe he hoga!!!

I was kidding Wink....... no need 2 be sorry....... n its gr8 ur focus will be here on weekdays coz its 5 against 2 right Tongue..... so more of u...... i was thinking ur playing hard-to-get like amoli ROFL

ha ha ha ...i rather take DV as an inspiration than AMOLI..she kinda has the tendency to choose the wrong people at all the right times TongueWink

LOLROFL Superbly written ClapClap so tru Thumbs Up........ i dont think Amoli is an inspiration 4 any of us in terms of her judgement LOLLOL.... but DV yes he definitely is for his rock solid confidence and determination n faith ClapClapClap.... so does that mean wiv DV as our prerna we will never fall out ?Wink 

well with DV as prerna one thing is for sure...that we will achieve whatever we dream of and will not let go until it is done

Yep Ditto !! all our dreams will be fulfilled God willing n telly world willing ... n we not gonna sit idle till they do Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index