PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhClapClapClap
Ur most most welcome buddy Big smile

i think for this episode i dont need to write too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
hmmmmm ill have 2 see y Wink

n y i like it coz even his mind is filthy n dirty but he can only see her filthy ideasStar

Thanksssssss sooooo much Big smile

Radhe hasn't lost anything..... The loss has been MINEClap
that line was well executed by DV.... ClapClap....

he slaps him.... n this time im not against it........................................Approve

Thanks 4 agreeing... i seriously was happy when tukaram got that slap he so deserved it..... AngryAngry

shobna:i couldnt change my situation coz it was my fate but yes i changed myself according 2 situation(the cruelty of the world)Cry

It soooooo is...... CryCry

2 laugh in the disguise of our sindoor n magalsutraStar

Gr8 line by shobna Clap.... she summed up her life that she has been unwillingly been living 4 10 long years CryCry...... sad really 2 think women may actually be living like this Ouch

shobna and queen were really goodClapStar

they definitely were ClapClap..... terrific expressions by both looking blank then changing 2 anger n hurt wow  n dialogue delivery by both..... 2 good.... brilliant performance .....StarStar

but my 1st favorite line is :with time only the toys have changed..... the game remains the same n so do the players.StarStarStar
I completely n absolutely agree wiv u Thumbs Up....... like i said in the update these set of lines by Amoli were jus fab StarStarStarStar fabulously written by Shirish Latkar n executed by Amoli ..... that was the line that i think made Shobna realise her mistake n misconception that she had held 4 10 years.....

he only seems 2 know 2 things 2 skin people alive or try n make Amoli his ROFL

Isnt it though ..... ROFLROFL...... guy hasnt been taught any other thing nor has he learnt anything else...... just these 2 things ROFL

but your updates are the bestStarWink

Awwwwwww sooo kind of u buddy mwahhhhh n  Hug
good luck
n 2 u 2 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by swfer

thanks a lot yar,jst been busy in workCry so can't comment but i'm back Hug,
No worries buddy......... we both know about our deal right ...... der se aaye par durust aaye remember Wink..... n me sooooo happy ur bac Big smileBig smile aap aaye mere updates main bahaar aayi Hug 
 EmbarrassedHug thanks a lot dear.Tongue
God i was so scared to read ur post that u'll not be able to update but so shweet ov u that u r doing it,u r doing a fab job for us in the absence ov Deeba, i hope she'll be back soon,good luck to her and to Priya u as wellThumbs Up
Need not be scared coz there will come a day when i wont be able 2 do updates Embarrassed........  n i wudnt have done them but the overwhelming repsonse i got frm all ov u guys made me continue n also coz no1 else did them or wanted 2 do them...... yes Good luck 2 Deeba wiv her new work...... n thanks 4 ur good wishes really nice ov u Big smile
 my prayers are always with u Embarrassed,u know i was the 1 who posted the topic rather a request that Deeba provides us written updates along with re-runs ov Bairi Piya,she did that and ofcourse she might be busy nowadays but u r doing it perfectlyThumbs Up
i'll comment on your updates 1 by 1 so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bear with meEmbarrassed   
Aaaaaaah again no worries buddy im here always waiting Day DreamingDay Dreaming but yes u also have 2 bear wiv me in terms of replying 2 them n i know u will Tongue.... oh n BTW u probably remember me saying that i have read ur comments 4 the woman burning n DV-Madhura epi's but cant reply since this forum got locked but thanks 2 Indu i have replied 2 them....... n it felt sooooooo good 2 reply 2 ur awesome comments bac in our home sweet home Big smile.......
Ermm without any flattering and exaggeration i've really run short ov words seeing ur post, i'm so grateful that u always entertain late-comers like meEmbarrassed,i can't say more but to thank uSmile,i've read all ur replies and thanks for ur praise and such wonderful repliesHugHug

Edited by swfer - 16 January 2011 at 8:45am

PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
shukriya a lot and dheron meherbaniyanClap
n y i like it coz even his mind is filthy n dirty but he can only see her filthy ideas LOLLOL.
rightooooo,loved itTongue
n this is a really well written n executed line his loss of Amoli n desperation n pain r evident esp when he says "mera" "mine"......ClapClap
simply can't do anything but to agree with uThumbs Up
even in such situations ie emergencies ROFL he retains his thakurgiri he must never work but send his people  2 do work while he jus orders
truuuLOL,he always uses his sharp brainEmbarrassed
.my entire being is Malik's grace.... im living coz of his generosity.... look at him kissing up 2 dhani AngryAngry
look how shameless is heAngryAngryAngry open confession of his shamelessness.
she leaves n do catch her tattoo playing peek-a-boo Tongue
had a glimpse of thatWinkTongue BTW radhe was in a terrible condition and urmi too
OuchCry,radhe was feeling the guilt but as u say his fear and loyality to his maalik stopping him from spilling the beansOuch
no Amoli DV's love aint filthy even though it seems like it n it will never be ova Approve.
true love disguised in lustEmbarrassed
Amoli removes her hand n says courage wot courage i have never seen a bigger scardy cat like u in my life...... wow that was good ClapClap
really good conversation between the two and emotional tooStar
Shobna looks on........these are excellent set of lines by Amoli n the writer ClapClap
completely agreeClap these are one of those few scenes where amoli's speeches were not boring atleastStar
well then y dont u go n look 4 her u love her dont u is this male ego again D'oh
i'm so surprised to see him walking restlessly in haveli and not going out to look for amoliShockedConfusedOuch
he adds this time i will do such a thing that she wont be able 2 get away even if she wants....... then ill make her mine.
just look at his confidence and determinationWinkhe had no idea of what amoli is uptoOuch
Shobna now charged up says pushing his hands mar gayi Amoli (Amoli is dead)....... n DV's reaction...... ClapClap his eyes wide n shock n screen freezes....
he wasShocked, he can't even imagine that amoli can go to that extent coz ov himCryhe was thinking that after showing radhe a characterless guy amoli wud come to him?why and how?ShockedConfused tables ve turned and his plan flopped terriblyBroken Heart

Edited by swfer - 16 January 2011 at 8:41am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot yar,jst been busy in workCry so can't comment but i'm back Hug,
No worries buddy......... we both know about our deal right ...... der se aaye par durust aaye remember Wink..... n me sooooo happy ur bac Big smileBig smile aap aaye mere updates main bahaar aayi Hug 
 EmbarrassedHug thanks a lot dear.Tongue
No worries Big smile

God i was so scared to read ur post that u'll not be able to update but so shweet ov u that u r doing it,u r doing a fab job for us in the absence ov Deeba, i hope she'll be back soon,good luck to her and to Priya u as wellThumbs Up
Need not be scared coz there will come a day when i wont be able 2 do updates Embarrassed........  n i wudnt have done them but the overwhelming repsonse i got frm all ov u guys made me continue n also coz no1 else did them or wanted 2 do them...... yes Good luck 2 Deeba wiv her new work...... n thanks 4 ur good wishes really nice ov u Big smile
 my prayers are always with u Embarrassed,u know i was the 1 who posted the topic rather a request that Deeba provides us written updates along with re-runs ov Bairi Piya,she did that and ofcourse she might be busy nowadays but u r doing it perfectlyThumbs Up

awwwww thats so so so kind n sweet of u Embarrassed.... i wish 4 ur happiness n prosperity yaar as well..... yes i remember u had made that request which she so nicely obliged 2 .... n again "perfectly" is a lot of praise for me an amateur at written update as its not my forte Embarrassed

i'll comment on your updates 1 by 1 so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bear with meEmbarrassed   
Aaaaaaah again no worries buddy im here always waiting Day DreamingDay Dreaming but yes u also have 2 bear wiv me in terms of replying 2 them n i know u will Tongue.... oh n BTW u probably remember me saying that i have read ur comments 4 the woman burning n DV-Madhura epi's but cant reply since this forum got locked but thanks 2 Indu i have replied 2 them....... n it felt sooooooo good 2 reply 2 ur awesome comments bac in our home sweet home Big smile.......
Ermm without any flattering and exaggeration i've really run short ov words seeing ur post, i'm so grateful that u always entertain late-comers like meEmbarrassed,i can't say more but to thank uSmile,i've read all ur replies and thanks for ur praise and such wonderful repliesHugHug

Sobia........i repeat but  truly speaking u have left me speechless BlushingBlushing.........i dunno wot 2 say..... im always there 4 u buddy...... n every else as well........ whether u r late or early 4 me its flatterig that howeva busy ur schedule u make time 4 the updates n then also make such amazing n brilliant comments HugHug...... again i repeat my oxygen .....mwahhhhh

Edited by PreciousPri - 16 January 2011 at 4:25pm

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

My pleasure hun....... Big smile

n y i like it coz even his mind is filthy n dirty but he can only see her filthy ideas LOLLOL.
LOL.......me 2 kya brain paya hain Tongue

n this is a really well written n executed line his loss of Amoli n desperation n pain r evident esp when he says "mera" "mine"......ClapClap
Merci my Mademoiselle Big smileBig smile

even in such situations ie emergencies ROFL he retains his thakurgiri he must never work but send his people  2 do work while he jus orders
Afta all thakur logo ki izzat ka sawaal hain ...LOLLOL

.my entire being is Malik's grace.... im living coz of his generosity.... look at him kissing up 2 dhani AngryAngry
I really detest this man .... shameless absolutely shameless AngryAngry

had a glimpse of thatWinkTongue BTW radhe was in a terrible condition and urmi too
OuchCry,radhe was feeling the guilt but as u say his fear and loyality to his maalik stopping him from spilling the beansOuch
i wanna know wots written on her tattoo hmmmm Tongue.....anyways yes both mother son were in devastated conditions courtesy evil-devil DV ..... wot slavery.... poor guy.... Ouch

no Amoli DV's love aint filthy even though it seems like it n it will never be ova Approve.
ditto !! well written Clap

Amoli removes her hand n says courage wot courage i have never seen a bigger scardy cat like u in my life...... wow that was good ClapClap

It really was..... one of the highlights of the epi..... ClapClapStarStar..... really good dialogues n expressions by both StarStar

Shobna looks on........these are excellent set of lines by Amoli n the writer ClapClap
completely agreeClap these are one of those few scenes where amoli's speeches were not boring atleastStar

Agreed..... if it was her usual speeches i wudnt have gone in2 detail but since it was different n pivotal 4 the epi n story progression i did..... n she was excellent ClapClapClap

well then y dont u go n look 4 her u love her dont u is this male ego again D'oh
i'm so surprised to see him walking restlessly in haveli and not going out to look for amoliShockedConfusedOuch
it is surprising n Shockeding n Confuseding..... he cant stand the wait n is pacing up n down but yet doesnt want 2 go n look 4 her...... i think male ego coming in between Ouch

he adds this time i will do such a thing that she wont be able 2 get away even if she wants....... then ill make her mine.
just look at his confidence and determinationWinkhe had no idea of what amoli is uptoOuch

i so admire it n Heart it Wink..... the only character i know on TV 2 have such confidence n determination..... ya clueless of Amoli's whereabouts n wot she has done ....OuchOuch

Shobna now charged up says pushing his hands mar gayi Amoli (Amoli is dead)....... n DV's reaction...... ClapClap his eyes wide n shock n screen freezes....
he wasShocked, he can't even imagine that amoli can go to that extent coz ov himCryhe was thinking that after showing radhe a characterless guy amoli wud come to him?why and how?ShockedConfused tables ve turned and his plan flopped terriblyBroken Heart

He was super duper shocked at her words...... they were like kaanta lage 4 him..... suicide was the last thing on his mind....... he was thinking like i wrote in the previous update n u here that Amoli wud come khushi khushi 2 him 4 wot reason well no idea Confused........... but gayi bhains pani mein ...... plan miserbly flopped Broken Heart well said Clap 

swfer

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
a wonderful update as usual!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
in red

My pleasure hun....... Big smile

LOL.......me 2 kya brain paya hain Tongue

Merci my Mademoiselle Big smileBig smile

Afta all thakur logo ki izzat ka sawaal hain ...LOLLOL
spot onLOL

I really detest this man .... shameless absolutely shameless AngryAngry

i wanna know wots written on her tattoo hmmmm Tongue.....anyways yes both mother son were in devastated conditions courtesy evil-devil DV ..... wot slavery.... poor guy.... Ouch
Priya u must ve an idea what can be written on her tattooShockedErmm it should be her favourite words "ye kya ho raha hai"ROFL if not even in hindi or english then in  any other weird and strange language but can't be anything else that's for sureWink or maybe written in a secret language of symbols Ouch

ditto !! well written Clap

It really was..... one of the highlights of the epi..... Star..... really good dialogues n expressions by both StarStar

Agreed..... if it was her usual speeches i wudnt have gone in2 detail but since it was different n pivotal 4 the epi n story progression i did..... n she was excellent ClapClapClap

it is surprising n Shockeding n Confuseding..... he cant stand the wait n is pacing up n down but yet doesnt want 2 go n look 4 her...... i think male ego coming in between Ouch
Angry hate it like hell
Angry

i so admire it n Heart it Wink..... the only character i know on TV 2 have such confidence n determination..... ya clueless of Amoli's whereabouts n wot she has done ....OuchOuch

He was super duper shocked at her words...... they were like kaanta lage 4 him..... suicide was the last thing on his mind....... he was thinking like i wrote in the previous update n u here that Amoli wud come khushi khushi 2 him 4 wot reason well no idea Confused........... but gayi bhains pani mein ...... plan miserbly flopped Broken Heart well said Clap

thankssssssss million timesEmbarrassed for ur all praise and such nice words and especially for ur  wonderful replies to all my posts that too in quick timeEmbarrassedHug

Edited by swfer - 17 January 2011 at 8:33am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

a wonderful update as usual!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks thanks n thanks Kirthi.....Big smileBig smile....... kaha thi aap??....... was missing u afta u vanished frm site ......hope this isnt a surprise visit Wink....... n ur most welcome buddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index