Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

I was kidding 😉....... no need 2 be sorry....... n its gr8 ur focus will be here on weekdays coz its 5 against 2 right 😛..... so more of u...... i was thinking ur playing hard-to-get like amoli 🤣

ha ha ha ...i rather take DV as an inspiration than AMOLI..she kinda has the tendency to choose the wrong people at all the right times 😛😉
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

ha ha ha ...i rather take DV as an inspiration than AMOLI..she kinda has the tendency to choose the wrong people at all the right times 😛😉

😆🤣 Superbly written 👏👏 so tru 👍🏼........ i dont think Amoli is an inspiration 4 any of us in terms of her judgement 😆😆.... but DV yes he definitely is for his rock solid confidence and determination n faith 👏👏👏.... so does that mean wiv DV as our prerna we will never fall out ?😉 
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

😆🤣 Superbly written 👏👏 so tru 👍🏼........ i dont think Amoli is an inspiration 4 any of us in terms of her judgement 😆😆.... but DV yes he definitely is for his rock solid confidence and determination n faith 👏👏👏.... so does that mean wiv DV as our prerna we will never fall out ?😉 

well with DV as prerna one thing is for sure...that we will achieve whatever we dream of and will not let go until it is done
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

well with DV as prerna one thing is for sure...that we will achieve whatever we dream of and will not let go until it is done

Yep Ditto !! all our dreams will be fulfilled God willing n telly world willing ... n we not gonna sit idle till they do 😉