Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swfer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shukriya a lot and dheron meherbaniyan๐Ÿ‘
n y i like it coz even his mind is filthy n dirty but he can only see her filthy ideas ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
rightooooo,loved it๐Ÿ˜›
n this is a really well written n executed line his loss of Amoli n desperation n pain r evident esp when he says "mera" "mine"......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
simply can't do anything but to agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
even in such situations ie emergencies ๐Ÿคฃ he retains his thakurgiri he must never work but send his people  2 do work while he jus orders
truuu๐Ÿ˜†,he always uses his sharp brain๐Ÿ˜ณ
.my entire being is Malik's grace.... im living coz of his generosity.... look at him kissing up 2 dhani ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
look how shameless is he๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก open confession of his shamelessness.
she leaves n do catch her tattoo playing peek-a-boo ๐Ÿ˜›
had a glimpse of that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› BTW radhe was in a terrible condition and urmi too
๐Ÿ˜ญ,radhe was feeling the guilt but as u say his fear and loyality to his maalik stopping him from spilling the beans
no Amoli DV's love aint filthy even though it seems like it n it will never be ova .
true love disguised in lust๐Ÿ˜ณ
Amoli removes her hand n says courage wot courage i have never seen a bigger scardy cat like u in my life...... wow that was good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
really good conversation between the two and emotional tooโญ๏ธ
Shobna looks on........these are excellent set of lines by Amoli n the writer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
completely agree๐Ÿ‘ these are one of those few scenes where amoli's speeches were not boring atleastโญ๏ธ
well then y dont u go n look 4 her u love her dont u is this male ego again 
i'm so surprised to see him walking restlessly in haveli and not going out to look for amoli๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
he adds this time i will do such a thing that she wont be able 2 get away even if she wants....... then ill make her mine.
just look at his confidence and determination๐Ÿ˜‰he had no idea of what amoli is upto
Shobna now charged up says pushing his hands mar gayi Amoli (Amoli is dead)....... n DV's reaction...... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ his eyes wide n shock n screen freezes....
he was๐Ÿ˜ฒ, he can't even imagine that amoli can go to that extent coz ov him๐Ÿ˜ญhe was thinking that after showing radhe a characterless guy amoli wud come to him?why and how?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• tables ve turned and his plan flopped terribly๐Ÿ’”

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: swfer

shukriya a lot and dheron meherbaniyan๐Ÿ‘

My pleasure hun....... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

n y i like it coz even his mind is filthy n dirty but he can only see her filthy ideas ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
rightooooo,loved it๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜†.......me 2 kya brain paya hain Tongue

n this is a really well written n executed line his loss of Amoli n desperation n pain r evident esp when he says "mera" "mine"......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
simply can't do anything but to agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Merci my Mademoiselle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even in such situations ie emergencies ๐Ÿคฃ he retains his thakurgiri he must never work but send his people  2 do work while he jus orders
truuu๐Ÿ˜†,he always uses his sharp brain๐Ÿ˜ณ
Afta all thakur logo ki izzat ka sawaal hain ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

.my entire being is Malik's grace.... im living coz of his generosity.... look at him kissing up 2 dhani ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
look how shameless is he๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก open confession of his shamelessness.
I really detest this man .... shameless absolutely shameless AngryAngry

she leaves n do catch her tattoo playing peek-a-boo ๐Ÿ˜›
had a glimpse of that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› BTW radhe was in a terrible condition and urmi too
๐Ÿ˜ญ,radhe was feeling the guilt but as u say his fear and loyality to his maalik stopping him from spilling the beans
i wanna know wots written on her tattoo hmmmm Tongue.....anyways yes both mother son were in devastated conditions courtesy evil-devil DV ..... wot slavery.... poor guy.... Ouch

no Amoli DV's love aint filthy even though it seems like it n it will never be ova .
true love disguised in lust๐Ÿ˜ณ
ditto !! well written Clap

Amoli removes her hand n says courage wot courage i have never seen a bigger scardy cat like u in my life...... wow that was good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
really good conversation between the two and emotional tooโญ๏ธ

It really was..... one of the highlights of the epi..... ClapClapStarStar..... really good dialogues n expressions by both StarStar

Shobna looks on........these are excellent set of lines by Amoli n the writer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
completely agree๐Ÿ‘ these are one of those few scenes where amoli's speeches were not boring atleastโญ๏ธ

Agreed..... if it was her usual speeches i wudnt have gone in2 detail but since it was different n pivotal 4 the epi n story progression i did..... n she was excellent ClapClapClap

well then y dont u go n look 4 her u love her dont u is this male ego again 
i'm so surprised to see him walking restlessly in haveli and not going out to look for amoli๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
it is surprising n Shockeding n Confuseding..... he cant stand the wait n is pacing up n down but yet doesnt want 2 go n look 4 her...... i think male ego coming in between Ouch

he adds this time i will do such a thing that she wont be able 2 get away even if she wants....... then ill make her mine.
just look at his confidence and determination๐Ÿ˜‰he had no idea of what amoli is upto

i so admire it n โค๏ธ it ๐Ÿ˜‰..... the only character i know on TV 2 have such confidence n determination..... ya clueless of Amoli's whereabouts n wot she has done ....OuchOuch

Shobna now charged up says pushing his hands mar gayi Amoli (Amoli is dead)....... n DV's reaction...... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ his eyes wide n shock n screen freezes....
he was๐Ÿ˜ฒ, he can't even imagine that amoli can go to that extent coz ov him๐Ÿ˜ญhe was thinking that after showing radhe a characterless guy amoli wud come to him?why and how?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• tables ve turned and his plan flopped terribly๐Ÿ’”

He was super duper shocked at her words...... they were like kaanta lage 4 him..... suicide was the last thing on his mind....... he was thinking like i wrote in the previous update n u here that Amoli wud come khushi khushi 2 him 4 wot reason well no idea Confused........... but gayi bhains pani mein ...... plan miserbly flopped ๐Ÿ’” well said Clap 

DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
a wonderful update as usual!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swfer thumbnail
in red

Edited by swfer - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

a wonderful update as usual!!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks thanks n thanks Kirthi.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....... kaha thi aap??....... was missing u afta u vanished frm site ......hope this isnt a surprise visit ๐Ÿ˜‰....... n ur most welcome buddy
PreciousPri thumbnail
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: queengate12

EXCELLENT๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks 4 appreciating
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

thanks thanks n thanks Kirthi.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....... kaha thi aap??....... was missing u afta u vanished frm site ......hope this isnt a surprise visit ๐Ÿ˜‰....... n ur most welcome buddy

sorry got held up ..will try to be as regular as possible ...shayad weekdays main na ho ...par weekends main poora dhyan IF pe he hoga!!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: DV_LVR

sorry got held up ..will try to be as regular as possible ...shayad weekdays main na ho ...par weekends main poora dhyan IF pe he hoga!!!

I was kidding ๐Ÿ˜‰....... no need 2 be sorry....... n its gr8 ur focus will be here on weekdays coz its 5 against 2 right ๐Ÿ˜›..... so more of u...... i was thinking ur playing hard-to-get like amoli ๐Ÿคฃ