Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
no prob it was my pleasure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeeDimdim..SilentPrincess-De.De--Fatima-

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

i recommend vasl, malaal, azar ki ayegi barat & dolly ki ayegi barat..

Vasl:- is a story of a woman (Ayesha Khan) torn between her two families... one of her ex husban (Adnan Siddiqui) & one present (Faisal Rehman).. she was ditched by two men.. one who married him but had an extra marital affair & other who married him only to take that woman to her children but he had kept something secret about him to her...
There is another story running side by side of Ahsan Khan & Juggan Kazim.. this story starts off with humor and fun moments later turn bit serous.

Vasl is a wonderful serial. Its pacy , straight to point dialogues with wonderful performances from the principle character. a must watch serial.

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

i would also suggest Saans 

its on air right now on Ary Digital

monday to thursday 8 pm

i
Cast
 Atiqa Odho,:Faisal Rehman, Humayun Saeed, Juggun Kazim, Mahjabeen, Azfar Rehman and Zohab Kha

n.It's a story of revenge for the ruined life of Liza (Juggan Kazim) and marks the devastation of all those who ruin her life.
Behzad Ahmed (Faisal Rehman) being the pivotal character of the saga, once remained committed to Liza's Mother, Sidra ( Mahjabeen) as both of them were on a financial similarity to each other. But later, for the betterment of future Behzad becomes the life partner of a highly rich and socially reputed woman, Sahira Shehnaz Ali Khan.(Atiqa Odho)
Afterwards, Behzad turn out to be a successful business person and Sahira remain indulged in her social activities leaving no time for their child, Sharim. (idk the child artists name but his grown up will be played by Azfar RehmanBlushing) Hence Sahira decides to hire a governess for the take care of Sharim, which unfortunately turns to be Sidra and once again fate has made Behzad encounter Sidra. But by now, she is a widow and facing the hardships along with her only daughter Liza. Accepting the facts of life, both Sidra and Behzad plan to conceal the reality, but one day a mere misunderstanding reveals all in front of Sahira, of which she was unaware till now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5t9xnbUiE

I watched it only for Azfar but i found the story also intresting! .

Edited by MewPrincess - 20 January 2011 at 8:38am

-shabz-

-Hiralious- IF-Rockerz
-Hiralious-
-Hiralious-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

All the members have recommended really good shows
From my side, I would recommend to watch show Satrangi. One of my all time favorite shows

Its a youth-based show. I really liked the concept of this show.

CAST:  Hamza Ansari , Agha Ali, Fawad Khan, Ambreen Gul, Sawera Pasha, Sehar Gul

SATRANGI, meaning the seven colors of rainbow, together and identified by and from each other is about the adventures and experience of a group of friends.

The seven characters Behzad, Nashmiya, Rushna, Khayam, Rayan, Bisma and Shehzore all belong to quiet different backgrounds and culture but still they unite themselves together for the sake of friendship.

All these seven characters have quiet different personalities and approach towards life and career, still they manage to stay together and support each other in everyway.

This soap is about how all the human in spite of being different, in a lot of way can manage to stay together if they start realizing that they are not only living things but more than that carrying a lot of emotions and powers within themselves.

Furthermore, all the characters are off to Pakistan Tour. They start their journey from Karach, all the way through different parts of Sindh and then to Punjab and NWFP. Throughout their journey they face many ups and downs but still manage to be together. This soap has shown many historical and wonderful places in Pakistan. The mix of documentary and soap was a really great idea. I found this show really interesting.

Edited by CoolAquarius - 31 January 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan..Armaania..

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I am surprised no one mentioned Tair e Lahoti

Aye? Tair-e-Lahooti us rizk say mot Achi

Jis rizk sa Ati ho Perwaz me Kotahi

-Allama Iqbal

Based on the Urdu Novel Tair-e-Lahooti written by Rifat Saraj

TAIR-E-LAHOTI = Bird / saint of a special stage holder in spiritualism

This is a complex story about conflicts between upper and middle class families, divorce, love, betrayal, kidnapping and rape. A love child is also figured into the equation, when the depressed stepson finds comfort with the lowly maid. The multifaceted lives of two families are intertwined against a backdrop of fear, intrigue and excesses.

Director: Roomi Insha
Producer: Momina Duraid
Writer: Riffat Siraj
Cast: Samina Peerzada, Sunita Marshal, Shamoon Abbasi, Humaiama abbasi, Saleem Sheikh, Fahad Mustafa, Zaheeen Tahira, Anwar Iqbal & Parveen Akber

Title Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pi3_jUsflY 

The moral of the story was that some people always have an inferiority complex that others are better than them, but they don't know what others are going through either. i.e. Mahnoor always complained (not out loud but in her mind) about her family being poor and their cousins rich but when she end up with rich pasha she realized her life was so much better at her own home.

Edited by KrazEee - 16 February 2011 at 5:29pm
seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KrazEee

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
kindly suggest sum youth based shows wid lil tnxn n more fun...n shows which did nt get much recognition but were gud???

Edited by ana.khan - 05 July 2011 at 10:21pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index