Usman.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@ seert.. will edit soon.

baz786 IF-Sizzlerz
baz786
baz786

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
This is good but seerat can u explain the reason behind recommendations plz

Like are the recommendation for video updates of the shows?
seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

I like this thread, few ppl has mentioned Qaid-e-Tanhai, cud one u quys tell a little abt it,  plz =D

Serials i recommend

Dil Diya Dehleez:
Very interesting serials, W*H many twists. Makes u glued to the show, coz there r so many secrets which gets revealed in the last few episodes of the serial lol
Farhan Ali Agha, Javeria Abbasi (something like tht), Sara Chaudhary, Samina Peerzada, Moammar Rana etc. (long list of actors/actresses)

Najiah:
(Sorry i don't remember the character names, saw it long time back)
Don't remember the beginning, but it's abt A girl Najiah who is supposed to get married W*H Fahad. Some how the situation changes so she gets married to Farhan. Farhan doesn't show up the first few days of his marriage bciz he is scared wht Najiah (Javeria) wud think if she saw him. Age ki story dekho, it's a really sweet and beautiful lovestory.
Farhan Ali Agha (loooooooooooooved him in this serial), Javeria Abbasi(Najiah) and Fahad Mustafa
BTW the title song of this serial is amazing 2.

Kinara
Asmaan Choonay do

Meethi meethi batein (Long play) - Hilarious and worth watching trust me.
Bushra Ansari, Tallat hussain, Sania Saeed, Sadia imaam, Adnan Siddique etc.
Luckily someone uploaded it on utube (just found it):
Part 1:

(U can find rest of the parts there =D)

Edited by pakindmuziq - 18 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
can someone suggest a good drama thats currently on air.....i am watching QeT, uraan and Main AQ hoon.....i tried parsa but didnt like it.......i like dramas that are fast paced with good direction and not so many episodes......let me know if there are any that fall  in this category.
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

i would suggest 

Shere e Dil kay Darwazay

Story:
ts a story of Arsheen  and everyone around her. Arsheen , who is a young responsible girl and elder among her two sisters, becomes authoritative after demise of her father. Saad, a childhood friend of Arsheen is in love with her, but she is not interested in Saad, as her younger sister Ambreen (Neelum Munir) wants to embrace Saad as her life partner, but saad is in deep infatuation of Arsheen and his refusal to Ambreen ruins her life. on the other hand, an old guy prof. Aftab Mehdi falls in love of arsheen, who already has a wife named Nazish. Nazish provides an escape to arsheen from professor by getting her married with her brother Mehran (Aijazz Aslam), but that superficial shelter becomes an ultimate prison for Arsheen.

Cast:

1)Mehwish Hayat (Arsheen)
2)Neelam Muneer (Ambreen) Heart
3)Azfar Rehman (Saad)Blushing
4)Fatima Effendi (Shaheen)
5)Asif Raza Mir (Aftab)
6)Zeba Baktiyar (Naazish)
7)Aijazz Aslam (Mehran)

Edited by MewPrincess - 19 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-Lostindreams

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

I like this thread, few ppl has mentioned Qaid-e-Tanhai, cud one u quys tell a little abt it,  plz =D

Serials i recommend

Dil Diya Dehleez:
Very interesting serials, W*H many twists. Makes u glued to the show, coz there r so many secrets which gets revealed in the last few episodes of the serial lol
Farhan Ali Agha, Javeria Abbasi (something like tht), Sara Chaudhary, Samina Peerzada, Moammar Rana etc. (long list of actors/actresses)

Najiah:
(Sorry i don't remember the character names, saw it long time back)
Don't remember the beginning, but it's abt A girl Najiah who is supposed to get married W*H Fahad. Some how the situation changes so she gets married to Farhan. Farhan doesn't show up the first few days of his marriage bciz he is scared wht Najiah (Javeria) wud think if she saw him. Age ki story dekho, it's a really sweet and beautiful lovestory.
Farhan Ali Agha (loooooooooooooved him in this serial), Javeria Abbasi(Najiah) and Fahad Mustafa
BTW the title song of this serial is amazing 2.

Kinara
Asmaan Choonay do

Meethi meethi batein (Long play) - Hilarious and worth watching trust me.
Bushra Ansari, Tallat hussain, Sania Saeed, Sadia imaam, Adnan Siddique etc.
Luckily someone uploaded it on utube (just found it):
Part 1:

(U can find rest of the parts there =D)

well QET is a new drama serial

Story:A happy married couple who were once cousins loved each other a lot but when Moiz (lead male) leaves his wife Ayesha (lead female ) and his daughter about 5 year old Noor (side heroine female) but behind his back things happen which causes the couple to depart especially Moiz starts to hate his wif.Moiz gets married to Sadaf in England and settles there while Moiz's mother (main villain) makes Ayesha's life a misery  and His daughter starts hating him but after 12 + years he rturns after his 2nd wifes death with his son and finds his daughter out of control so he takes her wih his wife to England....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.-Lostindreams

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks ALOT i will deffo check tht serial out, whn i get time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index