Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GF members are making me laugh.. (Page 2)

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bono_jostna

its a daily soap, which comes 6 days a week..so thorasa twist to banta hay vai!! Otherwise how will the story proceed?? And i think the wedding will be grand...after all the most awaited wedding it is!!! Dont worry so much..everything will be alright..'

haha thanks!

exactly i agree with u! twist toh banta hain boss! just enjoy the show! Wedding is definitely gonna be dhumdar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bono_jostna

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyqnwECf2q4 ----> heres the link to the song im singing from Chori Chori! 

Tu mere saamne, main tere saamne

(THIS IS BECAUSE WE FOREVER IN FRONT OUR COMPUTER WATCHING MAANEET!)

Main sochoon haan kar doon, dil bole na kar de
Dil bole haan kar de, main sochoon na kar de
Haan, main sochoon haan kar doon, dil bole na kar de
Dil bole haan kar de, main sochoon na kar de

(THIS PARAGRAPH IS FOR THOSE WHO CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO WATCH GHSP OR NOT.. haha)

Raataan hai lambiyaan, baataan adhooriyaan
Haan na ho jaaye to ho jaaye galla puriyaan 

(WE ARE FOREVER WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! IF DONT GET WHATS GOIN ON, WE GET IRRITATED haha)

Haaiyo rabba haaiyo rabba pyaar diya majbooriyaan 

(WE LOVE MAANEET SO MUCH THAT WE JUST ARE FORCED TO WATCH)

I made an effort to cheer you guys up..Hope it worked..if you dont get what just wrote its ok Smile

The reason im singing this song is cos we love maaneet so much that u guys are getting all worked up!

Someone in the forum said it right that : Some of u are over analysing it!

And some are so encouraging and tryin to help those who panic by telling them to be positive! (love u guys for that!)

The reason Im aughing is U ARE ALL SO CUTE! u all love the show n maaneet so much that u all are getting sacred by a a small twist 
Come on Maaneetians...

Just because we have forums, we know what happening off screen n we can interact with the Cvs , that doesnt mean we should be technical n critical all the time!

Of cos u can react..we are not robots..we are human, so reaction is really normal but DONT OVER REACT! LOL

Dont go by what ppl say..how true is all the news on GC and stuff? Did he say it? No right? 
(I also dont want this crappy jail track.hehe)

I know i know..I want the wedding too! But PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE Smile

CVs are aware of why the show works..Its the Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa's charm n Maaneet love story..The wont spoil any of this..They are not crazy to do spoil Maan's character! 

ITS OK TO REMIND THEM ONCE IN A WHILE..I think that acceptable Big smile 

but soooo many posts on UNWANTED stuff is unnecessary...RIGHT?

So i would enjoy the show..I like todays epis..Its not like wow or what, but just ok..We got an amazing epi on on 13th na? so let the 14th be a lighter..Maybe todays is good Wink

But one thing I dont understand is why advertise the wedding on 13th when its not happenin then..Hmm maybe in Geet's world is 13th which is the wedding date BUT we are moving in days..
So in the serial world, Geet is still in 13th haha 

Dont let thoughts wander u head, instead enjoy the MAAHI MAAHI ..and SAJNA VE if u want hahaha...Actually i knda like that tune..

Read it Smile

such posts r truly needed...thanx for this....GHSP has been a wonderful show and i cant see the reason behind such negativity....all 6 epis in a week cant be equally gud...but overall every week retains the charm of the show and that is what makes me glued to it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

Go to top