Sasural Genda Phool

Thank God for this FORUM

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
phew!!!!  Its very HOT out there !!! You guys must be wondering what  am I on about. By now you must have figured out that I am Ragini,s  ardent fan, so VENTURED along the JDJ  forum , and wow!!!! there are some seriously seriously DEDICATED fans of other contestant there, WOW.
 I am bhag kay wapas idhar , I am not going anywhere else man!!! its scary out there.
Thankyou all SGP fans, for maintaing a balance of rational behaviour with good humor and respect. Thats why I am here most of the time then in the kitchen where I should spend most of my time according to my hubby!!!
I think this is the goodness of the show which reflects on our behaviour as well. I know , I know some of us were not happy  until last week but even then we never let the code of coduct of the forum slipp away.
Just wanted to thank everybody and the moderators as well to keep a CLOSE eye on us as well.

SGP rock and now I am confessing as well, not standing on a bed but lying down relaxingly that

" MAIN SGP CHOD KAR KAHIN NAHI JAONGI,
   MAIN SGP SAY PYAR KARTI HOON
   I LOVE SGP and ALL SGPians"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sheema di...wonderful post,.,,

and agreed to whatever u said...i have ben in other forums before SGP started and u know there are problems being in the same show...like if there are 2 leads there is probs there also...

but this forum has always been different and even if a prb occurs it knows how to bring back the flavour of our forum...and the main cause as u said is SGP itself...

and my confession is same as urs...will never leave SGP forum....
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know what u mean....most of the ppl are hardcore defensives out there...with no respect for the opinion of others if it contradicts there own
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know , Specially venting frustration towards Sonali....😃 But having civilized conversations and more importantly v agree to disagree civilized way....👏
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can never leave this forum....it is my addiction and i have proud on this😊I loved so much this forum that i never visited any other forum even for once
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@venture, whatever u hav said is right. i was active in the CCBM forum in the begining. i left that b'coz i culdn't bear bashings there. like u said when there are two couples in a show then this thing can happen. i'm really happy now that i left that forum.

i'm really happy to be here in this forum and thank you all for accepting me here. I REALLY SALUTE U ALL FOR THE DIGNITY UR KEEPING and for the jovial environment here in this forum.

Me too now a hardcore SGP fan.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sheema di (just found that it was your name) I agree with you...some people are crazy there...dont worry ji...you have me there😉 from one fellow SGPian to another😳

and again when I had made that topic on Ishan and I literally vented out on everything...none of you guys said a word but had a very healthy and enjoyable discussion.....you guys truly rock🤗
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

sheema di (just found that it was your name) I agree with you...some people are crazy there...dont worry ji...you have me there😉 from one fellow SGPian to another😳

and again when I had made that topic on Ishan and I literally vented out on everything...none of you guys said a word but had a very healthy and enjoyable discussion.....you guys truly rock🤗

Yes Tani, you defended me  and I felt really proud that,  this is my sgpian buddy.
Himansh i I toh went there for Ragini yaar!!! but hey doesnt matter, SGP hai na !! phir kisi aur ke kiya zarorat.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This forum has become like an addiction for me. I have to check it at least once in every few hours but sometimes due to work commitments I cannot, but I do try to visit as often as possible. Thank goodness for this forum exists and we are able to express ourselves, otherwise where would we have gone?? Let us continue in harmony.😃
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I got relief on Wednesday when Suhana said I love Ishaan... Finally this track is over and yes here in this forum it went off like a "drizzling" rain, not like a "thunder" storm.... Edited by crysind - 13 years ago