India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

they need to consumate it!

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
nandini needs to get intimate with prem...that way prem can tell krushna...just like he told krushna "nandini doesn't know when to be a bahu and when to be  wife"- when he was drunk

Edited by Shas3 - 14 January 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishKhaLidaH-Zaara-nycsweetie-Punjaban

jeenie Groupbie
jeenie
jeenie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
totally agreeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
First Nandini needs to tell Prem  about how Krushna raped her ,then get intimate so that Prem can  protect herTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHshanak.hot_Sahra_Shas3RamziMeriJaan-Punjabannycsweetie

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
see..what would be fun is watching krushna burn with jealousy if she sleeps with prem and prem is completely unaware of what krushna would be going through ..lol
-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

I do feel sorry for Prem as he does not get much love from Nandini and she does not spend much time with him, but I can also understand Nandini's point of view as she feels she is betraying him.

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
you dont think prem might find out something interesting about his wife if they do consumate the marriage.... that will lead to more problems for prem and nandini rather than krishna...

thats why its important for prem to know about the rape... before anything else more intimate can happen between them

just my thoughts...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3stephhh

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i dont think nand is feeing comfortable w/ her body after learning of her past, so being intimate w/ prem might not be a good idea right now. But they can still just cuddle ;)
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

you dont think prem might find out something interesting about his wife if they do consumate the marriage.... that will lead to more problems for prem and nandini rather than krishna...

thats why its important for prem to know about the rape... before anything else more intimate can happen between them

just my thoughts...
That's true I didn't think of that.lol. I think should tell kalyani before she tells prem though.idk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index