India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NT: All an act

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Knowing Naintara's character, and the fact that she can do anything to achieve what she wants, I was just thinking what if the whole coma thing is just an act? What if she's pretending to be in coma so that Arjun will actually have a reason to take revenge from maan/geet? Because we saw that Arjun actually falls for Annie, and he doesn't seem to want to hurt Maan or Geet, but now he actually has a reason.  Just a thought, do share your thoughts please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkdg129anshimanshi

kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

Knowing Naintara's character, and the fact that she can do anything to achieve what she wants, I was just thinking what if the whole coma thing is just an act? What if she's pretending to be in coma so that Arjun will actually have a reason to take revenge from maan/geet? Because we saw that Arjun actually falls for Annie, and he doesn't seem to want to hurt Maan or Geet, but now he actually has a reason.  Just a thought, do share your thoughts please.

that's totally plausible, but...i think it'd be going too far to say that she managed to persuade the Doctor in playing along. cuz u can tell if a person is in a legit coma or not. *shrug*
but hey, ya never know, what with the way the CVs are going, anything could happen! LOL

tho, i was thinking that she might turn nice once she wakes up (assuming she IS in a coma), but that's wishful thinking. then i thought she'll use this angle to fuel Arjun's fire. she is, after all, a besharam. i still hope her character displays SOME humane emotion, though, after being subject to the fact that the person who should hate her guts still wants to save her from the gaping pit of death. -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
It could be, but for some reason i think that it isn't an act. Which is weird because knowing NT she could very well do that just to get her revenge Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I could be but I think this time she is not acting she is really in coma n hope  after seeing Maan's n Geet's concern about her she changes.
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
The same thought struck me. U can't say nething bout NT. She can stoop to any level to get what she wants. But on the other hand what if she changes after regaining consciousness? May be its wishful thinking on our part, but the CVs could also be thinking on those lines.....hopefully.

But whatever it is this track should be interesting. I mean if Maneet were to get married and live happily ever after the serial could well be ended! Its only in difficulties that their true bonding will surface. Lets just wait and watch what happens. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index