India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

rubbish story (Page 3)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i don't think every body likes love stories onlyShocked it's a new show so its taking time to raise the trp's but the concept is wonderful. i wonder why ppl are not getting bore with the same old saas- bahu or romance sagasShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_love

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Its a really good show. The concept is very good and its a welcome change from the normal saas-bahu sagas. Plz Sam1984 nobody is forcing u to watch the show. Also if u don't like it then u are at liberty to not watch it. But please why post such nasty comments about the show. U go and watch the (crappy) love stories u enjoy so much. in almost all such shows the female protagonist is almost always crying, the husband has an affair with someone else, the saas/mausi/nanand or some other female vamp will be making eyes and faces and self-thinking how to get her thrown out of the house....etc etc. Thats what I call "rubbish" and u are welcome to watch that rubbish. Sorry if I have come down too heavy on to u, but ur post irked me  a lot.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index