India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

rubbish story (Page 2)

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Whether the show works or not depends on the audience and TRPs. The makers have dared to think outside the box....  thought of something beyond the cookie-cutter concepts. The classes like to watch decent desi shows too. Right?

Edited by Eventide - 15 January 2011 at 4:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swat752psawyer

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
everyone has the right to express their views but dont you think its too early to comment anything about the serial in this manner just after 4 episodes?as far as I am concerned I found this serial really interesting n if I am not mistaken its trps are also very high.And I really dont understand dont people get bored seeing those village based serials like where women are been beaten up by their husbands all the time or having been forced to abort girl child or staying in the same houses with their sautens ,do you reguard these serials as realistic ones where one can merely understand what language is being spoken....I have no offence against such serials I just feel that on television there should be all genres of serials that all type of audiences may enjoy....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideDamyanthiveil_of_rosesrechuppsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Guys, chill out. OP, you are entitled to your opinion, and also to the remote in your hand. However, as trendzy said, it is way too early to decide the show's future. TRPs or not, the concept is interesting. 

As you say, OP - people aren't interested in the troubles and struggles of a ridiculously wealthy man. Point noted, but people are always interested in the inner workings of the Ambanis and the Tatas and the Birlas and so on. If the show sticks to its concept and doesn't veer into kitchen politics, I am sure that there will be some manner of audience that WILL appreciate the show. 

And perhaps in the future we might see some background on how Ishwarlal Motilal Virani became IM Virani. The common man is always interested in inspirational stories. This Devki-IM Virani angle I think will contribute to that. 

Edited by psawyer - 15 January 2011 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i really liked the story and concept, it is something which is different from other shows. it has a realistic concept, it has some elements which are worth to watch. It attracted me in its first week itself. now a days film industry has changed a lot, only lovestories are not made there, then why not in television.? there must be something in tv other than fantacy lovestories or exaggerated saas bahu dramas. please try to welcome these kind of healthy changes.

Edited by rechup - 15 January 2011 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventiderinku4u

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I saw a promo of the show some time back and thought it kinds resembles Dhirubhai Ambani's story.. but that was it never got interested and frankly didn't even knew the show has started Ouch but yesterday while surfing channels I saw the show and absolutely loved it.. there is something to this show which makes me excited about watching it.. and I don't agree with the topic starter Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
"Love" here is the reproductive instinct, which is common to all humans.   This is such a powerful force, that it keeps the world going.   Thus all great romances, are based on this instinct.   The only difference is in the portrayal what type is used.   A po*n  as well as Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet are both linked to this instinct.   One is a classic, while the other appeals to one who has no higher ambitions.

Perhaps, Sam wants serials of the type of Romeo and Juliet?   I have not seen any such production on the Indian TV circuit.   I too would like to see something like this.   In the Indian epics there are themes of this nature.   Or you can base a story on Indian expatriates living in USA or Canada or Australia.    Will the Producers accept these stories?

Edited by walquest2000 - 04 March 2011 at 10:26pm
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
most of the weeks mukti bandhan is in top 10................. i guess the topic starter has now realized how much good this show is.................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index