Mukti Bandhan

rubbish story

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry you guys and no offence to anyone but rubbish show and rubbish concept. the only types of shows doing well at the moment and appeal to audiences are ones which entail love stories and a concept which the masses can connect and identify with. a story about a ridiculously wealthy man and his so called struggles won't work as it won't appeal to the masses  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Go get a life OR - Just go watch the Saas Bahu serials and learn how to hide behind doors and eves drop. May be you can learn some tricks to manipulate your innocent relatives or even ' unki jaidad apne naam kar lo'.

I think this serial is such a breath of fresh air.
ankita66 thumbnail
lol don't think many people would agree with you hence the trps of the show are so low
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TRPs are low because this is an urban show and most viewers are villagers who prefer the Dehati shows or the fights between Saas and poor doormat bahu
ankita66 thumbnail
on the contrary  people want love stories AND lots of action . ðŸ˜ƒ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam1984

sorry you guys and no offence to anyone but rubbish show and rubbish concept. the only types of shows doing well at the moment and appeal to audiences are ones which entail love stories and a concept which the masses can connect and identify with. a story about a ridiculously wealthy man and his so called struggles won't work as it won't appeal to the masses  

hey listen if u dont like d show den go to hell and watch those cheap boring crap saas and beti shows ..............how awful and cheap of u dat u called this show rubbish...........rite now dis show is d best and is a classic tale of Viranis.........and tell me wr did u saw d trps of dis show pls can u give me d name of site..............for ur kind info....d show has just completed first week and d Trp will come next wednesday..................and do u know dat this is d first show which was in top 10 amap ratings frm d d first day itself.............if u cannt watch this show then go and watch Saathiya Tereliye Pavitra rishta Yehrishta kya................types show den u ll cm to know which show is rubbish.............

and enough of d lovestories..............i know hw awful jodis r there rite now in some shows.

for me this is d best and world class serial can give d english serials a run for their money.........
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam1984

on the contrary  people want love stories AND lots of action . ðŸ˜ƒ

r u not bored with so many lovestories .........wat d hell r u doing in this forum if u want to watch lovestories.............?????????????
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sam1984,

I respect your feelings about the soap.But nobody is forcing you to watch it.Your TV,I'm sure,would have a remote control.So make use of it and change channels when Mukti Bandhan is coming on air.
Please refrain from abusing the soap in this forum.

Thank you!
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether the show works or not depends on the audience and TRPs. The makers have dared to think outside the box....  thought of something beyond the cookie-cutter concepts. The classes like to watch decent desi shows too. Right?
Edited by Eventide - 13 years ago
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everyone has the right to express their views but dont you think its too early to comment anything about the serial in this manner just after 4 episodes?as far as I am concerned I found this serial really interesting n if I am not mistaken its trps are also very high.And I really dont understand dont people get bored seeing those village based serials like where women are been beaten up by their husbands all the time or having been forced to abort girl child or staying in the same houses with their sautens ,do you reguard these serials as realistic ones where one can merely understand what language is being spoken....I have no offence against such serials I just feel that on television there should be all genres of serials that all type of audiences may enjoy....