How many are still watching GHSP? - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by killerkinrul

are wah you also watch all repeats then good good i like it heeeeeee😊
I Know kul dekhlena Story bhi bounce back karegi then we will see praaise post all over the GF 😊

yes preeto I know they are going to bounce back...but still today was super pathetic episode
nuthins soo bad to put me off watching Geet! not now atleast... love em and its still way way better than other shows... besides Geet-Maan are way too good..  not givin up on GEET this easy.
I bet quitters are watching it maximum whether regular viewers watch it or not🤣..if quitters don't watch loyally ..how can they come and crib about the show🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart,I hv done serious research on all Geet fans.,..they will continue to watch and continue to quit and again continue to watch till the show runs🤣🤣🤣🤣...its the daily timepass out here😆😆😆😆

As far as I m concerned...bhai  I watch all shows on TV and like to torture myself😆😆😆 ,...Trp agency should thank me for that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

👏
wah meri shister wah.....i bow to ur love....

but i still wish they had good execution and screenplay as well as a solid storyline😛

everything else i agree with

Wah wah wah, bindas, trp jaaye, track jaaye, screenplay jaaey, pur jub tuk hain MaanEet/GurTi....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
i m still watching this show but not happy with current track
Originally posted by jyoti06

I bet quitters are watching it maximum whether regular viewers watch it or not🤣..if quitters don't watch loyally ..how can they come and crib about the show🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart,I hv done serious research on all Geet fans.,..they will continue to watch and continue to quit and again continue to watch till the show runs🤣🤣🤣🤣...its the daily timepass out here😆😆😆😆

As far as I m concerned...bhai  I watch all shows on TV and like to torture myself😆😆😆 ,...Trp agency should thank me for that🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...
love u jyoti for this positivity....damn hilarious🤣
I still look well, there are some things do not like but still smooth'll be watching maneet
i love  this show..speacially GC and DD scenes they r USP of the showi just love them..hope we get to see more maneet scenes after marriage..
Mysterygurl:

I love GEET HSP👍🏼 and would watch it as long as both DD❤️ and GC❤️ are the lead characters.

Now this serial is a soap and I expect the usual ups and downs of any soap, and as Jyoti06 reminded us any soap that crossed 200 episodes would have to expect the continuity with drags and drabs too.

I would only desire 2 acts stemming from greed:  I want Maan and Geet to have  hot romantic scenes frequently to keep their love alive and vibrant. I would also love the social issue for which Geet is keeping her baby alive for, brought to the forefront of episodes often.  

I am glad the Geet HSP FORUM is still very active and projects the anxieties, likes, dislikes, anger, indifference, muaaa!! attitude of loyal fans.  Truly is democracy at its best!!

Cheers.
I am watching and I am HAPPY:D