How many are still watching GHSP? - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
still watching it obviously... i can't live without my maaneet... 😍 and i don't find the current storyline boring either... πŸ˜Š
Meeeeeeeee Everyday watch it repeats also
09:30 pm actual
repeats
11:00am , 01:30 , 05;30, 07:30 aadat hai ki jaayegi nahin humesha dekhungi till the end Jab tak Geet tv pe ayega tab tak dekhungi itni asani se peecha chodne wala nahin haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Maneet /Gurti  , Story  sab ke liye Geet always will be my Jaan😊
its the only couple after 200 episode still Jodi Magic is there not like other serials they parting Maneet everyday πŸ˜†

I Love , Adore Maneet/Gurti😊

i am watching the show & will watch the show at any cost ... i am waiting patiently for every days episode  ... & guessing wht's going to happen ... haven't lost faith in cv's as i know thy will never dissappoint us ...

have faith in them ... if thy confuse us today ... thy will give us answers tomorrow .. so i don't have Prob ... 

will watch the show for my gurti .... my maaneet ... both rock ...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Originally posted by killerkinrul

repeats
11:00am , 01:30 , 05;30, 07:30 aadat hai ki jaayegi nahin humesha dekhungi till the end Jab tak Geet tv pe ayega tab tak dekhungi itni asani se peecha chodne wala nahin haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

its the only couple after 200 episode still Jodi Magic is there not like other serials they parting Maneet everyday πŸ˜†

Vah meri preeto yeh hui na baat...we love u....when I was in India...I used to watch all repepats too....rather my full exteneded fmailywas geet diwani....but that was sepetember......

I agree they still have magic.....Maneet magic....but they doo need story screenplay magiv back to show
i am watching it obviously....can't stay away from maaneet....
Originally posted by killerkinrul

repeats

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wah meri shister wah.....i bow to ur love....

but i still wish they had good execution and screenplay as well as a solid storylineπŸ˜›

everything else i agree with

moreover make it a point to watch the repeat 11 p.m. slot ... thn watch 5:30 eve with my granny .. & kind of made her addicted to maaneet ... my granny loves maaneet too ...she never told me but i think so ...as she enjoys their comedy ...& i translate it to her ...

Originally posted by kuls11

Vah meri preeto yeh hui na baat...we love u....when I was in India...I used to watch all repepats too....rather my full exteneded fmailywas geet diwani....but that was sepetember......

I agree they still have magic.....Maneet magic....but they doo need story screenplay magiv back to show
are wah you also watch all repeats then good good i like it heeeeeee😊
I Know kul dekhlena Story bhi bounce back karegi then we will see praaise post all over the GF 😊
I'm still watching and will watch Till the end buz maaneet the best and love them to death
Def. Still watching it for undying love of GurTi