How many are still watching GHSP? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I am enjoying the show more then ever!! Can't wait for the wedding!!
Me watching for NT 😍 and in anticipation of Brij ki talwaar 🤣
Originally posted by jimzi27

Right Avi......Nothing remains same forever.....😳....just waiting for SR & GurTi to happen😆....I tried other shows too but they r all disasters so decided lets stuck to this one disaster only....😆...I think No1 show might have to pay more income tax than others thats the reason they r not paying attention 😆Any ways lets wait & watch as usual......so many disasters r coming in the show & outside the show too.....😆

You are right Chinki. Lets hope for the hottest SR in TV history😉. Gurti payar is happeing already😆.
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by happygolucky

You are right Chinki. Lets hope for the hottest SR in TV history😉. Gurti payar is happeing already😆.

Indian TV's first ever SR.......in JAIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by happygolucky

You are right Chinki. Lets hope for the hottest SR on TV history😉. Gurti payar is happeing already😆.

Now this is unfair😔GurTi happened😲& u didn't say it to meAny ways no talk abt GurTi here lets reserve it for CC only.....😆
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

This is actually the first show that i have stuck too this long.....and i will stay till the end....for my maaneet and for my gurti

This is the first show I ever fell in love with it. Ask me how does it feel when I see CVs are ruining the show with too many turns and twists. I want simple manneet moments😳. I want focus on Gurti rather than on NT and AA 
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Indian TV's first ever SR.......in JAIL 🤣

If they can give their best shot in jail😉 then we don't mind for SR in Jail too😆😆

Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Indian TV's first ever SR.......in JAIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 We want SR no matter where😆
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
i still watch it everyday just cause i love maaneet..they outweigh everything..
Originally posted by jimzi27

If they can give their best shot in jail😉 then we don't mind for SR in Jail too😆😆

SR with caption

Payar kisi jagah ka mohtaj nahi😆