How many are still watching GHSP?

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
How many of u still watch the show currently.....want a tally mark......๐Ÿ˜†

gosh this show will drive me nuts no joke....i love it tooo much that ...i have to know how many are enjoyin the current track.......the acting.....the direction.....and the execution

so jaldi jaldi jaldi.....tell tell who watches it still???

do tell tell jaldi would u like the show to go back to its normal schedule 5 days......cause i really would not mind either...

jaldi jaldi tell tell bolo bolo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

opinion do........do baatein karo......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i still watch the show, though i am not happy with so many new characters and less Maaneet.  i wish it would go back to 5 days a week. the episodes won't stretch as much and we would see more Maaneet and much more logic๐Ÿ˜’Edited by XXaquafireXX - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think the 6 days thing is affecting the story n the episodes and plus GC n DD get really tired
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously i am enjoying the show, even i have ton of problem with the story, editing, screenplay, direction, but still till my MaanEet, my GurTi are in the show, i will take any crap to watch...Me very honest viewer with ton of complain, but still me love my GHSP.....I cant forget those beautiful 6 months, which our CV's gave us, and just cause of those beautiful 6 months, i will take any crap for a moment, but if they wouldn't come back on track, me nahin chorongi....

Muniza
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

How many of u still watch the show currently.....want a tally mark......๐Ÿ˜†

gosh this show will drive me nuts no joke....love it tooo much that u i have to know how many are enjoyin the current track.......the acting.....the direction.....and the execution

so jaldi jaldi jaldi.....tell tell who watches it still???

do tell tell jaldi would u like the show to go back to its normal schedule 5 days......cause i really would not mind either...

jaldi jaldi tell tell bolo bolo๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

opinion do........do baatein karo......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Kya bolo behan, bas dil bhar aaya es question ko padh kar๐Ÿ˜†. Aisa bhi samay aayega maine kabhi nahi socha tha. Today I did not watch the episode of Geet. Wohi Geet jiski main deewani thi. ๐Ÿ˜† Nothing remains same forever you know๐Ÿ˜†. Just waiting for SR uske baad mukti le lenge๐Ÿ˜†
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm still watching, but i'm not too happy with the CVs right now ๐Ÿ˜’
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: happygolucky

Kya bolo behan, bas dil bhar aaya es question ko padh kar๐Ÿ˜†. Aisa bhi samay aayega maine kabhi nahi socha tha. Today I did not watch the episode of Geet. Wohi Geet jiski main deewani thi. ๐Ÿ˜† Nothing remains same forever you know๐Ÿ˜†. Just waiting for SR uske baad mukti le lenge๐Ÿ˜†

abhi himmat mat haro....behen kaha hai na mujhay to phir baat suno.....just wait and watch...u may get shocked....and surprised.....Embarrassed
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still watching and will watch Till the end!
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

abhi himmat mat haro....behen kaha hai na mujhay to phir baat suno.....just wait and watch...u may get shocked....and surprised.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aacha behen ab tumne kaha hai toh hum bhi di tham kar baith jate hai๐Ÿ˜†. I am waiting for some interesting maneet moments too. Fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm still watching till GurTi are there, i love them too much to quit, though i'm not loving the track much.