Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

These are what i have so far: 

• Would you abort your child or keep it like Bella did?
  • What ability/power do you have? A shield, mind reader, pain conflictor? Etc.
  • Would you want to be one of the Volturi or one of the Cullens?

..I need..some more questions. At least 10. 

oh wow😆i donno how to write dese questions😳
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣Dude..basically something like the questions you were asked. But these ones have to be like for a vampire.

And STUPID SPAMMING MESSAGE. Don't you hate it? You'd think it'd stop appearing for a DT member..but NOPE. Pain in the neck..*mutters* 
Mona1993 thumbnail

🤣Dude..basically something like the questions you were asked. But these ones have to be like for a vampire.

And STUPID SPAMMING MESSAGE. Don't you hate it? You'd think it'd stop appearing for a DT member..but NOPE. Pain in the neck..*mutters* 

lolz, u also get spamming msgs🤣🤣🤣gosh they r so annoying😭I hate them so much, i get them a lot😡
Angel-Jot thumbnail
I should have never told you. Should've lied. ðŸ¤£ But..i can edit your profile.. you know that? ðŸ˜ˆ Be scared, be very scared.  HAHA..i get em rarely even though i can spam like a thousand pages a day. 
Mona1993 thumbnail

I should have never told you. Should've lied. ðŸ¤£ But..i can edit your profile.. you know that? ðŸ˜ˆ Be scared, be very scared.  HAHA..i get em rarely even though i can spam like a thousand pages a day. 

i know u can edit my profile🤣🤣but don't u dare do anything🤣🤣🤣lolz, really, i want 2 spam 2🤣🤣🤣I want 2 be dt of ksg's new show but 4 dat i need 2 w8 till the show comes🤣🤣🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
🤣How are you gonna stop me Monzilla? ðŸ˜³ ..Yeah that's your new nickname from me.

oOOo good luck! Haha. If you do become DT, we can spam the Viewbie forum together.  

And i can move this comment of yours anywhere i like...and i can see/ change your warning level. ðŸ˜ˆ
Mona1993 thumbnail

🤣How are you gonna stop me Monzilla? ðŸ˜³ ..Yeah that's your new nickname from me.

oOOo good luck! Haha. If you do become DT, we can spam the Viewbie forum together.  

And i can move this comment of yours anywhere i like...and i can see/ change your warning level. ðŸ˜ˆ

Monzilla🤔wat kind of name is this🤣🤣
oh theres a view bie forum 2😳🤣
and i never got a warning cux i am a good girl, if at all i want 2 bash i do on fb🤣🤣🤣🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Mona.,.Gorilla. ðŸ¤£ *runs away* Yup. Theres a forum.

Pfft..neither have I! I can increase my OWN WARNING LEVEL! ðŸ¤£ That's so funny. 
Mona1993 thumbnail

Mona.,.Gorilla. ðŸ¤£ *runs away* Yup. Theres a forum.

Pfft..neither have I! I can increase my OWN WARNING LEVEL! ðŸ¤£ That's so funny. 

lmao🤣🤣🤣DT having warnings🤣🤣🤣dat sounds funny🤣🤣🤣gosh, m like a peace maker, if u had seen my posts on dmg forum🤣🤣🤣ppl called me angel sometimes🤣🤣🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Why's it so funny if a DT member gets a warning from another DT member? ðŸ˜³ ......Actually..that's hilarious. ðŸ¤£ But then that DT member would suck and wouldn't be a DT member. 

🤣DMG was a scary forum. I entered it twice i think? But that's about it. I was like..OH NO. ðŸ¤£