||Taylor Lautner-Hotness That Burns||2 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Why's it so funny if a DT member gets a warning from another DT member? ðŸ˜³ ......Actually..that's hilarious. ðŸ¤£ But then that DT member would suck and wouldn't be a DT member. 

🤣DMG was a scary forum. I entered it twice i think? But that's about it. I was like..OH NO. ðŸ¤£
really, we got it back😃they had locked it once but we got it back😆there r ppl who bash a lot, but now its peacefull, hopefully, cux i rarely go to MF, always on AT's so get the links from dere ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

and gosh donno wats the criteria for applying, its such a weird application u have 2 fill out, i did for pkyek, nothing happened🤣🤣🤣
Well..applying doesn't really work. You will be considered if you report lots of bad posts, open lots of creative threads such as GOTWS, DOTWs and you're a really active member. So it depends on how you keep the forum going. I didn't do much. I just made lots of GOTW, DOTWs and reported bad posts for the Twilight forum so i'm just telling you what i know..don't rely on just what i say cause Anu was also leaving so she had to put someone else in her place. ðŸ¤£

I heard that they re-opened it and were gonna open seperate forums for the actors. =O WHICH IS UNFAIR! KYPH was such a great show and also the most popular yet, nothing like this was done for that!! 

Well..applying doesn't really work. You will be considered if you report lots of bad posts, open lots of creative threads such as GOTWS, DOTWs and you're a really active member. So it depends on how you keep the forum going. I didn't do much. I just made lots of GOTW, DOTWs and reported bad posts for the Twilight forum so i'm just telling you what i know..don't rely on just what i say cause Anu was also leaving so she had to put someone else in her place. ðŸ¤£

I heard that they re-opened it and were gonna open seperate forums for the actors. =O WHICH IS UNFAIR! KYPH was such a great show and also the most popular yet, nothing like this was done for that!! 
I was active at dat time on pkyek forum🤣but now its ok, i don't want 2 be its dt cux i know ksg might sign a new show and den i'll always be there so i'll apply dere😆and reporting is no problem🤣

yes they re-opened it, cux they closed it really fast, usually wen a show ends there forum is open for atleast 2-3 years, and it wasn't even 3 months that they closed dmg forum😭but we got it back, dat ws unfair 2 us, 2 close the forum so soon😭 i donno about dat show...🤣

Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago
@Jot hey i g2g as of now, will talk 2 u soon, bye, tc🤗
🤣Good luck! Be good and you might be selected. =)

NO. KYPH--they closed right away. You don't know the show? NO WAY. Dude..it started in 2005 i think..thats like 6 years! And you're gonna find like a thousand fans of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai [Angad and Kripa] even now! For example: ME! ðŸ¤£

And alright! Goodnight! Bye! 
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago

🤣Good luck! Be good and you might be selected. =)

NO. KYPH--they closed right away. You don't know the show? NO WAY. Dude..it started in 2005 i think..thats like 6 years! And you're gonna find like a thousand fans of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai [Angad and Kripa] even now! For example: ME! ðŸ¤£

And alright! Goodnight! Bye! 
m back, and I havn't seen the show but i know about it😆 and y did u say good night😆i just went 2 shower😉i woke up at 4:30 pm 2day ðŸ˜†
^Well..i had to go to sleep so i said goodnight. 🤣

^Well..i had to go to sleep so i said goodnight. 🤣
lolz, ok, u here, i can see green light on dat means u r on🤣
🤣I'm here. Hey, you done the layout?

🤣I'm here. Hey, you done the layout?
m about 2 start😆didn't gpt time, it will be done in a while😆