Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Love is in the air for Ishaan-Suhana-----article (Page 2)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
This so so kool i just cant wait for monday finally Ishaan will confess his love for Suhana OMG i am so excited i hope everything goes well and we will get loads of Ishaan Suhana scene.......... love Sushaan and SGP its going perfect MASHALLAH..........Claphope there will be more exciting tracks for us.......Big smileBig smile

Edited by Feats - 15 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

--sree--

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusreepradeep

STARONE.IN
Love is in the air for Ishaan-Suhana
STARONE.IN

It's been a long time coming, but Suhana has finally confessed her love for Ishaan. In the coming weeks, there will be a cute love track between the two which concludes with Ishaan's confession of love for Suhana. Interestingly, the plan to get them together is masterminded by Badi Maa and Sonali.

STARONE.IN

Our Starplus.in source tells us that after Suhana realises that she loves Ishaan, the show's creative team say that in the coming episodes, the family send Ishaan and Suhana on their honeymoon. Suhana also comes to know that Badi Maa and Sonali plotted to get television's most loved couple together.

The source added that they would be incorporating Deepak's track as well into the story.

Shefali Lal, the creative head of the show said, "Suhana waits for Ishaan to confess how he feels, but Ishaan doesn't do it in front of the family, but confesses it when they go on a date. The honeymoon track depends on how the audience reacts. As for Sonali, she'll be flying to the U.S forever."Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

She added that she's glad that the show's been doing well and thanked the audience for their support.

Ragini Khanna, who plays Suhana said, "I'm on top of the world after confessing my love for Ishaan. I feel relaxed after confessing how I feel. I also realise that Badi Maa, Sonali and Dadaji planned this out and I am glad that they did." She, however, added that she wouldn't change as a person and would be just the same.Embarrassed

Badi Maa also expressed her happiness that Suhana has realised that she loves Ishaan. "It's her responsibility to adjust with Ishaan's likes and dislikes. She now needs to take responsibility as well and we'll all be there to help her," she said.

The show has also gained a lot of popularity and is currently second on the STAR Plus shows. The cast and crew thanked the audience for their love and support and hoped that their support would eventually make the show number 1. "We're really happy with the response we've got from the audience and now hope to work harder and make the show number 1," concludes Shefali.

So to see what happens, don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every weeknight at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

wooowwDay Dreaming...greaaat newsLOL...
way to go SGP!!!!!ClapEmbarrassed

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thx x

--sree--

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Finally this track is over ... Thank God... It was just irritating some times... I love Suhana for telling "I love Ishaan" to everyone. But Suhana, when are you gonna tell "I love you" to Ishaan..? Please tell haan... And Ishaan.... tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta... jaldi bolona... Your Suhana is waiting to hear those 3 magical words....Embarrassed

Edited by crysind - 15 January 2011 at 11:42am

--sree--

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Finally this track is over ... Thank God... It was just irritating some times... I love Suhana for telling "I love Ishaan" to everyone. But Suhana, when are you gonna tell "I love you" to Ishaan..? Please tell haan... And Ishaan.... tumhara kuch bhi nahi ho sakta... jaldi bolona... Your Suhana is waiting to hear those 3 magical words....Embarrassed

Yes that true,not only does Ishaan needs to say those 3 words but also Suhana needs to say "I love you" to Ishaan too because she told the whole family that she loves him , not to him directly. So I am looking forward to both of their confessions. YeayBig smile

Go to top