Love is in the air for Ishaan-Suhana-----article

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Love is in the air for Ishaan-Suhana
STARONE.IN

It's been a long time coming, but Suhana has finally confessed her love for Ishaan. In the coming weeks, there will be a cute love track between the two which concludes with Ishaan's confession of love for Suhana. Interestingly, the plan to get them together is masterminded by Badi Maa and Sonali.

STARONE.IN

Our Starplus.in source tells us that after Suhana realises that she loves Ishaan, the show's creative team say that in the coming episodes, the family send Ishaan and Suhana on their honeymoon. Suhana also comes to know that Badi Maa and Sonali plotted to get television's most loved couple together.

The source added that they would be incorporating Deepak's track as well into the story.

Shefali Lal, the creative head of the show said, "Suhana waits for Ishaan to confess how he feels, but Ishaan doesn't do it in front of the family, but confesses it when they go on a date. The honeymoon track depends on how the audience reacts. As for Sonali, she'll be flying to the U.S forever."

She added that she's glad that the show's been doing well and thanked the audience for their support.

Ragini Khanna, who plays Suhana said, "I'm on top of the world after confessing my love for Ishaan. I feel relaxed after confessing how I feel. I also realise that Badi Maa, Sonali and Dadaji planned this out and I am glad that they did." She, however, added that she wouldn't change as a person and would be just the same.

Badi Maa also expressed her happiness that Suhana has realised that she loves Ishaan. "It's her responsibility to adjust with Ishaan's likes and dislikes. She now needs to take responsibility as well and we'll all be there to help her," she said.

The show has also gained a lot of popularity and is currently second on the STAR Plus shows. The cast and crew thanked the audience for their love and support and hoped that their support would eventually make the show number 1. "We're really happy with the response we've got from the audience and now hope to work harder and make the show number 1," concludes Shefali.

So to see what happens, don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every weeknight at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Edited by anusreepradeep - 14 January 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunvedula_1bostaniantantrums..Bronze.FeatsSushaanManeetsuadvaniShakila22441tarunSinha18IlovemskmaneeshaFjassie_17ashi_maniauknaik99Roark-desiresoul-crysindSiddhi_Nisha_90nami2811YusBeeTani91Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

--sree--

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing Smile

Edited by -mysterygirl- - 14 January 2011 at 8:18pm

--sree--

Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Why do actors remain in characters even in interviews? Dont know abt others... it bugs me... no wonder young fans of these shows want on-screen couple to be real life couple too.. 

Anyways... there is an entire track for ishaan to confess? .... its ok..after all he is ishaan... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Tani91pri_armaanYusBee

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
^indya always does that with interviews...have no idea why and I agree its kinda annoying

thanks for sharing....I cant wait to see what happens next....WOW I wonder how Suhana-Ishan deal with finding out about BM's plan
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18pri_armaan

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Shefali Lal, the creative head of the show said, "Suhana waits for Ishaan to confess how he feels, but Ishaan doesn't do it in front of the family, but confesses it when they go on a date. The honeymoon track depends on how the audience reacts. As for Sonali, she'll be flying to the U.S forever."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Shefali Lal ke muh mein ghee shakkar!LOL

http://www.food-india.com/ingredients/i001_i025/images/I007_Ghee.jpghttp://indianchemicalssuppliers.com/images/2949White%2520Suger.jpg

btw...is she the new creative head???ConfusedConfusedI guess Mitali Bhattacharya was the creative head for the show

When I read that I thought of you immediately that Shounak would love this comment very much!LOL Yeah I think Mitali has taken a back seat, may be thats why Sonali had a prolonged stay. Anyways, ab behas karnay ka kiya faida, janay do US forever!!!
I think its not the actor but more of the interviewer who change the name of the actor with that of character which is annoying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBee

Go to top