India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Now days to much Nagtivity in

Sayia Senior Member
Sayia
Sayia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
geet forum no matter what every time any episode someone find some mistake.. i use to love reading topics in forums.. but now if someting not good in episode or something else but its noting nice  to find in geet forum... no offense to any one but what to share my thoughts with u.. i don't like to reading to much bashing topics everyday... i would like to read some nice topic ... no matter what happen to show but should show some positivity in forum plz.......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5kdg129

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
agree yaar. sometimes I get depressed with some episodes, like todays for instance, and then I come here only to find more negativity and anger instead of hoping for the best, which puts my mood off even more.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiakdg129

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY, i try to interupt people and butt into their topics when this kinda stuff happens. For example the thread about GC'S FAKE TEETH? WHAT ON EARTH MAN? seriously? Must we make topics on that when it's not even confirmed ? And his Wig? IS THAT A BAD THING? WHAT - IT ADD'S VOLUME 2 HIS HAIR TOO! & just so yu guys know 80% of the time the back of DD's hair is a wig, she would never straighten her hair to such an extent that it would damage the curls, well nowadays cause of the wedding track it's much more straight and prolly real but anywho THIS IS PART OF THE INDUSTRY - LOOKING GOOD IS PART OF THEIR JOB! So don't make fun of them for it. And than theres a topic about GEET'S TRPS, the drama ruining the wedding GUYS IF YU WANA TALK talk about positive things and yu'll notice things in a much brighter and funner way !

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 14 January 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiakdg129XXaquafireXX

ParinitaSingh Newbie
ParinitaSingh
ParinitaSingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. Forum is for fans. And fans are people who are in love with what they like. Otherwise they are not considered as fans anymore. So, we should stick with our soaps in ups and downs and show positive attitude all the times.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayiakdg129XXaquafireXX

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top