Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Is Akshara taking Naitik for granted? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Question above

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [51.61%]
15 [48.39%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
may be yes...i'm a bit confused..Confused

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
all of us take our loved ones for granted.........she and varsha both take their husbands for granted...varsha is still better than akshara bec. time to time she makes sure her wishes r also taken care of in lieu of all sacrifices that she makes for her in laws....her in laws also pamper her toh it's balanced..but akshara's case is different...i missed major part of friday's episode..just saw the 1st naksh scene where she said "i also want to do this n this"..i'd say that she doesn't understand naitik a bit....whatever she said made sense, yes, but why should naitik always bend and not his family? if naitik is right then why should he give up  his freedom if madam is not comfortable with the idea ? don't they have the right to have views of their own? obviously they r not always wrong and dinos always right ! therez always a generation gap b/w elders and their children but both of them must adjust in order to stay together like a family...i dun think in todays times anyone wud like to live with so many restrictions...and if the wife is not supportive enuf, difference of opinion will come b/w husband and wife which is not good for their relation....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Dimoonlight08cherrypansybeautiful16

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

all of us take our loved ones for granted.........she and varsha both take their husbands for granted...varsha is still better than akshara bec. time to time she makes sure her wishes r also taken care of in lieu of all sacrifices that she makes for her in laws....her in laws also pamper her toh it's balanced..but akshara's case is different...i missed major part of friday's episode..just saw the 1st naksh scene where she said "i also want to do this n this"..i'd say that she doesn't understand naitik a bit....whatever she said made sense, yes, but why should naitik always bend and not his family? if naitik is right then why should he give up  his freedom if madam is not comfortable with the idea ? don't they have the right to have views of their own? obviously they r not always wrong and dinos always right ! therez always a generation gap b/w elders and their children but both of them must adjust in order to stay together like a family...i dun think in todays times anyone wud like to live with so many restrictions...and if the wife is not supportive enuf, difference of opinion will come b/w husband and wife which is not good for their relation....

What bothers me about her current stand is that she is killing Naitik's individuality to please the dino's. Tumhe makhan lagaana hai to lagavo lekin Naitik ko kyun majboor karo to see her pov and then agree to it. Like he said every time they have to go out she behaves like they are committing a sin. Aisa kyun? They are married not datingAngry

I was happy she at least said what was really on her mind for a change but hur baar usko dabake jeena? What good is that? I hope they show her grow a backbone for a change, I know it's just wishful thinking on my part. Naitik really needs to kick it up a notch, dino's needs a rude awakening.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dicherrypansymoonlight08

Go to top