Is Akshara taking Naitik for granted?

Poll

Question above

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She seems to get away with neglecting him, and he has stopped complaining about it now, so things seem to be getting worse imo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what can she do living in a joint family u cant just give your 100 to your husband and she was right to stop him from going out with the situation at home. she is protecting him too. Thats how i feel
JAYA_09 thumbnail
u know friends i have the same problem if i go to madras or if m'in law come here in baroda.

becoz v 4 bahus of our house i m the third one. every morning v use to cut the veg  and m'law will cook for everyone u know vwere 26 people at home.

she will cook in wet clothesand if anyone touches hr she

will again go and take bath.

wherevr v use to ask permission from may in m'in law after that only v  can go.

23yrs of my marriage some people still following the old
 customs. what akshi doing is nothing new. i do the same.

i'm in baroda now if my m'in law come here she will cook for us first she will eat and after taht i will eat.

she will eat only one time food. my kids will adjust whenever her daadi here. they will do according to waht her daadi will say. even sometimes i use to keep quiet.

wahtakshi is doing is nothing new. her problem nor she support nor support hisfamily she also care for him. butthe situation is like that.

she is the d'in law of that house . every move of naitik e.g want to go out akshi, spend time together,like that her family members naitik is doing wahtakshi is saying. main problem is naitik is only son of he house. what do u think friends?
i understand the fact that living in a joint family isnt easy.. u hav to keep in mind wishes of everybody.. but.. inspite of all this.. itz all about prioritising the things.. wat akshara is doing is.. she is trying to keep her in-laws so much happy that it is overshadowing naitik.. naitik ke pas vo jab bhi hoti hai.. she's lyk.. ma kya sochengi.. chodiye.. koi aa jaega.. n all dat.. if she cannot be with her all the tym.. she cud at least try to satisfy him wen she's with him alone.. uss samay bhi agar vo apni saas ko yad kr rhi hai to bhagwan hi bachaye use.. 🀒 Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
naheem thumbnail
no  .she is protceting him. bec akshara no about naitik family very well. akshara is doing all this for naitik only she love him more then anythink.akshara understand naitik feels.yesterday episode akshara told about her feels to naitik  after that only  he change his plan.i am 100% sure akshara will support naitik.they both understand very well now. dont worry she will stand  by naitik side always.coming episode you all can see .sure its giong to happen.πŸ‘(bec my heart is telling it will be happen)
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naheem

no  .she is protceting him. bec akshara no about naitik family very well. akshara is doing all this for naitik only she love him more then anythink.akshara understand naitik feels.yesterday episode akshara told about her feels to naitik  after that only  he change his plan.i am 100% sure akshara will support naitik.they both understand very well now. dont worry she will stand  by naitik side always.coming episode you all can see .sure its giong to happen.πŸ‘(bec my heart is telling it will be happen)

dont know why but i also feel the same.. πŸ˜ƒ a ray of hope was seen in yesterday's epi.... πŸ‘ but with dimri i doubt ... πŸ˜‘
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was surprised on her happiness when G3 had asked her to look after the kitchen again.....her dedication is amazing towards in-laws .....I think same should be towards Naitik also...chalo jyada nahin thoda se thoda jyada hi sahi............
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be yes...i'm a bit confused..πŸ˜•
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
all of us take our loved ones for granted.........she and varsha both take their husbands for granted...varsha is still better than akshara bec. time to time she makes sure her wishes r also taken care of in lieu of all sacrifices that she makes for her in laws....her in laws also pamper her toh it's balanced..but akshara's case is different...i missed major part of friday's episode..just saw the 1st naksh scene where she said "i also want to do this n this"..i'd say that she doesn't understand naitik a bit....whatever she said made sense, yes, but why should naitik always bend and not his family? if naitik is right then why should he give up  his freedom if madam is not comfortable with the idea ? don't they have the right to have views of their own? obviously they r not always wrong and dinos always right ! therez always a generation gap b/w elders and their children but both of them must adjust in order to stay together like a family...i dun think in todays times anyone wud like to live with so many restrictions...and if the wife is not supportive enuf, difference of opinion will come b/w husband and wife which is not good for their relation....

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

all of us take our loved ones for granted.........she and varsha both take their husbands for granted...varsha is still better than akshara bec. time to time she makes sure her wishes r also taken care of in lieu of all sacrifices that she makes for her in laws....her in laws also pamper her toh it's balanced..but akshara's case is different...i missed major part of friday's episode..just saw the 1st naksh scene where she said "i also want to do this n this"..i'd say that she doesn't understand naitik a bit....whatever she said made sense, yes, but why should naitik always bend and not his family? if naitik is right then why should he give up  his freedom if madam is not comfortable with the idea ? don't they have the right to have views of their own? obviously they r not always wrong and dinos always right ! therez always a generation gap b/w elders and their children but both of them must adjust in order to stay together like a family...i dun think in todays times anyone wud like to live with so many restrictions...and if the wife is not supportive enuf, difference of opinion will come b/w husband and wife which is not good for their relation....

What bothers me about her current stand is that she is killing Naitik's individuality to please the dino's. Tumhe makhan lagaana hai to lagavo lekin Naitik ko kyun majboor karo to see her pov and then agree to it. Like he said every time they have to go out she behaves like they are committing a sin. Aisa kyun? They are married not dating😑

I was happy she at least said what was really on her mind for a change but hur baar usko dabake jeena? What good is that? I hope they show her grow a backbone for a change, I know it's just wishful thinking on my part. Naitik really needs to kick it up a notch, dino's needs a rude awakening.