Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Track: Vaishali gives up her baby to Varsha (Page 5)

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
good suggestion. makes sense. vaishali is too immature to handle the child on her own. but life on a tv soap is seldom so simple, and therefore viewers should get prepared to see huge shenanigans on this issue.

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

I'd like to know who Dharmesh will end up with, because Vaishu sees him as poison, no reunion there, but Madhuri has low self esteem from the way she portrays herself, and she has her son to think about, not much money, the whole bone marrow thing, I can see where she's coming from, but she is still culpable.

Vaishu needs some time out, too much stress and we might end up with a stillborn, heaven forbid, which will bring on more stress on a preg mom.

Ya know what they say, if you've got two women fighting over one man, he ain't worthy of either of them. Scumbag must go where all scumbags go, scumland....

And I don't think Vaishu will fight to keep this man....never. He's gone too far.

the interesting thing is that dharmesh has been more honest with and nicer to madhuri than to vaishali....  i doubt very much that vaishu will stay will him...i hope not...it is better for dharmesh & madhuri to be together.....i wonder if they are still married,,,in which case it is very complicated...i assume bigamy is illegal, but maybe not....anyway undisclosed to the 2nd wife bigamy isn't very nice  ....Confused    i think vaishu might miscarry the baby -  being under so much stress......we'll see soon i suppose.........i like both women...vaishu and madhuri... too bad they ended up with such a creep.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
It will not be vaishalu but Archan who will giver her child . Just wait & watch
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
W*H  Angry

Why give baby to Varsha who yet is not a stable minded person...It has yet not been few months after Varsha's abortion and now she is so gungho on having a child of her own...may be twins Shocked  She has not recovered from her abortion physically nor emotionally...

I think Varshu is in love with the idea of having a baby b/c she sees Vaishu being prego...Guilt has affected her abt abortion too...but having a baby is not a  fad and spur of the moment decision..

Vaishu should leave FBD and have a baby on her own...get on her own feet and raise her child with family's support...Satish might be a good father material but Varshu is not ready yet IMHO...

SaSha can adopt a child from orphanage or even have sarrogate mother carry their baby if they want...But NOT Vaishu's baby...

CVs why dont u guys come up with one good storyline which is more digestable on a intellectual level by padhi likhi huvi janta Embarrassed

TFS
pari812000 Newbie
pari812000
pari812000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I hope that i happens that way. I am scared that as Madhuri needs abouther baby for Varun's health reasons, she my give her baby to Madhuri.

Never now this is EktaKapoor.

Edited by pari812000 - 26 January 2011 at 10:26am
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Oh man, that would be totally sick, Dharmesh wins both ways if that happens.

I bet after that he will move to Pune with the kids and never returns and live a nice life with Madhuri...

Ain't fair, ain't fair at all...
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hey, now that they're going to that shrine, maybe Varsha will miraculously conceive and won't have to take Vaishu's baby.

Or they wouldn't introduce this shrine angle so abruptly...

We'll probably see Varsha vomit one day and get all whoozy and go back to the ob/gyn who'll say its a miracle, you're with child...

That way Satish and Vaishu and Archu won't have to break the bad news to her and get their hands dirty...

And it also ads a religious angle, which people love...

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Hey, now that they're going to that shrine, maybe Varsha will miraculously conceive and won't have to take Vaishu's baby.

Or they wouldn't introduce this shrine angle so abruptly...

We'll probably see Varsha vomit one day and get all whoozy and go back to the ob/gyn who'll say its a miracle, you're with child...

That way Satish and Vaishu and Archu won't have to break the bad news to her and get their hands dirty...

And it also ads a religious angle, which people love...

i know that's what i thought too archanafan,,,,,..i've been writing in almost every thread that i thought varsha would have a baby naturally...i think i even said it earlier in this one....i never thought of the religious angle of it.. just that doctors are often wrong...but when i saw them introduce the shrine..i figured the cv's were heading in that direction...hopefully.  

although i never thought vaishali will give her baby to varsha...i think she will keep it and there will be a bone marrow match for varun...that V& Madhuri would become friends...which also looks like it might be happening as well.....  lets' hope Varsha chooses a different ob/gyn though...the last one should be kicked out of the hosp. for sure

btw she doesn't have to GIVE the baby to madhuri for that to happen.!!! ..the child just has to donate his bone marrow..and he or she replenishes their own...

Edited by naava - 29 January 2011 at 2:10am

Go to top